Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 44123 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: CITY LIVING – a dream project.

You are not using the path setting for global illumination?

I'm using light panels on the outside of the windows.

It's faster to render and easier to preview.

For this project I'm using a light blue colour and @ 20% intensity. The panels are slightly angled towards the walls and are placed 2 meters above the floor.

Cec
[Sep 4, 2018, 9:29:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Where can I find the light panel of Enko? :)
[Sep 4, 2018, 11:19:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@AdeleAlli

You need this plugin for rendering

And the light panels are HERE

Panel#3 is see-through and very useful.
By default it points horizontally, so if you want to have it point downwards you adjust the x-axis to 270 degrees (90) for upwards) and so on...

I will post some words and examples on using the light panels in the Light & texture thread in a little while.

Cec
[Sep 5, 2018, 10:37:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

@AdeleAlli

By default it points horizontally, so if you want to have it point downwards you adjust the x-axis to 270 degrees (90) for upwards) and so on...

I will post some words and examples on using the light panels in the Light & texture thread in a little while.

Cec

Thank you Cec, I will try it! :)
[Sep 5, 2018, 10:49:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

@AdeleAlli

Cec

Thank you Cec, I will try it! :)

Hi Cec, I downloaded the plugin and put it in the .eteks/sweethome3d/plugins folder in my linux system but the problem is that it does not render even a 600x400 px image, and I do not understand where is the problem...

Am I missing something?
[Sep 7, 2018, 11:46:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@AdeleAlli

Sorry Adele, I'm not at all familiar with Linux. I use Mac (constructed for sheep and stupid people – they say).
I think you shall have to ask Puybaret about this. Post a question under Installation. He normally answers quite rapidly.

Cec
[Sep 7, 2018, 2:06:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

The second floor
5 new renderings

1 The master bedroom, viewed from the balcony.

2 Master bedroom viewed from the door to the hallway.

3 The bed

4 A place to sit and a place to paint your face.

5 The balcony. Using panel lights in an attempt to create the illusion of a night view.

Cec
[Nov 20, 2018, 12:04:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

I like the room but I love this terrasse in concrete. Very original! Perfect as usual, Cecilia.
[Nov 20, 2018, 11:37:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

This thread has provoked lots of thoughts about what a dream home really is, and made me revisit (mentally) all the different places I have called home over the years. In short key-words about what made me feel good in a home: function; uncluttered, clean, open spaces; a view of the horizon; access to the outside with some privacy (be it a balcony or a garden). What means little to me is the overall size of the home. In fact, some of my favourite places have been quite small, but they have had an open feel to them. My mother was just the opposite. She wanted a large home, but preferred many small rooms with lots of furniture. She did not like my absolute favourite, an urban, under-furnished, flat with a view in the heart of Europe. But she loved where I moved next, to a modern, English building with too many small rooms. I never felt at home there.

While I am now safely placed in the suburbs and would not want to move back into the city, there are so ever so many nice details in Cec' concept (as usual). Details that make me think: yes, exactly, that is what I loved so much. So thanks for dreaming out loud.

ok
[Nov 21, 2018, 9:16:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@veroniQ
Tank you!
[Dec 6, 2018, 3:48:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved