Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 30
Posts: 30   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 41709 times and has 29 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Azure Home

I like very much the idea for the office! Also the other one.
TY.
Should I leave the door for the office near the stairs, once entering the house, or should I remove it and leave only the access through the living room?
Imho I should leave the door :).
For practicity, let the door if not you should do all the round to go to the entry.

In the same style, you can put a sliding glassed door between office and living room like this :

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Sep 3, 2018, 5:26:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Love the colors used on this project, would be nice set overlooking a beach.
One thing i noticed on the plan, i am not sure about the regulations in Italy, but in the UK you cannot have the top of the stairs that close to a door.
Mike
[Sep 3, 2018, 11:00:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

One thing i noticed on the plan, i am not sure about the regulations in Italy, but in the UK you cannot have the top of the stairs that close to a door.
Mike
No problem for this in France ! wink
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Sep 4, 2018, 7:01:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Love the colors used on this project, would be nice set overlooking a beach.
Mike

Thank you Mike, sooner I will try to put a beach overlooking.
I do not know the regulations here in Italy, but for now the house is only a virtual project, if someone will decide to build you I will get some info about it :).

Unfortunately now I am preparing some exams so I have not time to dedicate to this project but I after this session I will start working on the interiors :).
[Sep 4, 2018, 8:47:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi, I tried to realize this rendering, at 7 AM, a morning view of the background of the house...

[Sep 5, 2018, 10:48:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi, I tried to realize this rendering, at 7 AM, a morning view of the background of the house...

I think that maybe the background is wrong for a morning view. Here is a tentative to make it better:

Here the sun is behind the house so everything is in shadow, but the idea was exactly that, simulate the morning sun.

[Sep 6, 2018, 6:15:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Beautiful renderings!
You are creating very nice moods.
___

You could try scaling down the height of your sky images so you get the clouds closer to the horizon – and see what happens :)

Here the sun is behind the house so everything is in shadow, but the idea was exactly that, simulate the morning sun.
And to make the snapshot absolutely perfect, you should turn the compass a bit, so that the shadows of the sun matches the sky image.

Cec
[Sep 7, 2018, 4:46:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Beautiful renderings!
You are creating very nice moods.
___

You could try scaling down the height of your sky images so you get the clouds closer to the horizon – and see what happens :)

And to make the snapshot absolutely perfect, you should turn the compass a bit, so that the shadows of the sun matches the sky image.

Cec

Thank you for the suggestions Cec, I need to take confidence with the sh3d way of managing the background image.

For now, I tried to use the advanced rendering plugin (I was able to make it work). The image I posted some time ago was this one:

Using the plugin I realized this one:

I think the colors and shadows are better, and the overall quality of the rendering is better, it is not perfect because I do not play as required in order to find the best lights. I am only at the beginning with this plugin but I think there are great possibilities to realize great renderings. I will be happy if I could realize closed to reality renderings as those seen by you or other sh3d users that posted into Gallery.

This is another result:

[Sep 7, 2018, 5:15:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

..you should turn the compass a bit...
@cec As an amateur navigator, I object! I have met women who wanted the Earth to move, but a compass is not the best way. You should adjust the date/time - and if it still does not fit, you need to shift the background image... smile

@AdeleAlli: Great renerings. Love the feel you created. Speaking of the compass, where is this?

ok
(Just back from Sardinia...)
[Sep 7, 2018, 9:06:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

..you should turn the compass a bit...
@cec As an amateur navigator, I object! I have met women who wanted the Earth to move, but a compass is not the best way. You should adjust the date/time - and if it still does not fit, you need to shift the background image... smile

@AdeleAlli: Great renerings. Love the feel you created. Speaking of the compass, where is this?

ok
(Just back from Sardinia...)

It is hard to find the exact and perfect position of everything in order to create realistic atmospheres, but I will try (maybe after September 14th, because I should study for an exam XD).

I love this software and I want to be able to create perfect or almost perfect renderings so usually I fail in studying and then I play with sh3d XD.

Thank you okh.
Somewhere in south Italy, maybe near Catanzaro (Calabria), I saw many villas that I appreciated and this is inspired by one of those.

Adele
[Sep 7, 2018, 10:33:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 30   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved