Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4578 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Barn style house

[Jul 22, 2018, 2:22:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore
Re: Barn style house

I think I need to resize the photos first before posting them here but unfortunately the option to edit my post is not made available for me, so please accept my apology if you think the photos are too big.
[Jul 22, 2018, 2:27:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Photos can never be too big, it's always our screens that are too small ...
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jul 22, 2018, 5:11:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Nice place, warm atmosphere, good renderings. Bravo!
[Jul 22, 2018, 6:02:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

I like very much this design. Can I ask you how did you realize the exposed wooden beams? I love them in general and those on your renderings.

Thank you
[Jul 23, 2018, 9:10:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

Thanks everyone.

@AdeleAlli, the wooden beams were created using the "box" (cube) in the bundled model library. You can resize it, change its angle, color or texture.

There are other shapes for multi purpose use in the library as well such as "cylinder" and "sphere"

@UbuntuBirdy, how is your Ryzen computer? Are you going to upgrade to the 8-core (16 threads) Ryzen 7 2700x?
[Jul 23, 2018, 2:18:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

@rontant, if upgrading, then to a Threadripper. But then I would have to change the motherboard again.
I'm not the person who has to have the newest, most powerful thing. My old motherboard died (after over 9 years working) and this was the point to set up a completly new system - not primarly for having more power, but for another 9 years working with (i hope so). And for reaching this goal, I undervolted my Ryzen (-0.1V) for a longer lifetime.
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jul 23, 2018, 2:46:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved