Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1198 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
CasualDesigner

US
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How Do I Delete Catalog Folder?

I accidentally imported a texture library as a model library somehow, and now I can't get rid of it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it's still there. I've looked at other forum posts about using the library editor, but I can't quite figure out how to get it to work for me.

Help?

Here's a couple images showing what I mean:
https://imgur.com/7a6B7ut
https://imgur.com/FEVN20a
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Jul 16, 2018, 8:14:27 AM]
[Jul 15, 2018, 11:05:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How Do I Delete Catalog Folder?

You can remove the categories of a library only with the Furniture library editor.
If you want to remove a whole library, read the end of Importing 3D models section for explanations about removing libraries.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 16, 2018, 8:10:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CasualDesigner

US

Okay, how do I do that? Sorry if I'm sounding obtuse, I've tried searching the forum but can't seem to find a step-by-step guide. I have downloaded the editor, but can't seem to find what I'm supposed to be editing.

Thank you for your help!
[Jul 17, 2018, 1:41:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CasualDesigner

US

Okay, never mind, I found a post detailing what to do. For others that stumble across this:

1. Open SH3D
2. Click 'Help' on toolbar
3. Select 'About'
4. Click on 'Libraries'
5. Double-click on the library you want to remove, this will take you to the AppData folder where it is at
6. Delete the library
7. Close and restart SH3D
8. Done =)
[Jul 17, 2018, 2:55:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved