Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2563 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
SBlake

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Viewing

Hello! Just downloaded today. Finding my way around. How can I view my "home" from overhead or side elevation? TIA!
[Jul 5, 2018, 11:36:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Viewing

There's no side elevation (i.e. using a parallel projection), otherwise you may have to learn how to navigate in the 3D view.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 6, 2018, 11:08:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
svedel77

+45 Denmark

Hi SBlake,

You can use the "Aerial visit" shown here :

[Jul 6, 2018, 1:48:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SBlake

United States

Thank you. Seems that I am missing the tool bar shown across the top of the example in the post from the Denmark user. I am working online in Windows. Could this be the issue? TIA for your further help!
[Jul 9, 2018, 11:32:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The Online version doesn’t propose a menu bar but all the menu items are available in contextual menus, according to the pane (plan, 3D view, furniture lists) where you right click.
[Jul 10, 2018, 12:04:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SBlake

United States

GREAT! Thank you!!

(Wasn't able to find that in the User Guide).

Have a great day!
[Jul 10, 2018, 5:31:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SBlake

United States

Is there a way to add a roof? Also, I'm still not figuring out how to "walk" through the building as well as how to fit the 3D model on one screen (zoom in/out commands?).
[Jul 17, 2018, 5:09:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

About roofs, see the FAQ How can I create a roof on top of a house?
[Jul 17, 2018, 8:47:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SBlake

United States

Thank you!
[Jul 17, 2018, 5:26:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved