Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 197
Posts: 197   Pages: 20   [ Previous Page | 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 473582 times and has 196 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 6.0

What makes you think it's because of the version 6.0? Under what system do you use Sweet Home 3D? What error do you get?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 4, 2018, 11:00:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jerintho

Hongarije

I was first using version 5.7 without any problems (Windows 10 system). After updating to version 6.0, the program crashes as I try to save my drawing. After going back to 5.7 everything works great again...

I will try to uninstall first and re-install 6.0. I hope it will be fixed then.

By the way, love your stuff!!
[Nov 11, 2018, 9:25:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jerintho

Hongarije

Made a fresh install, everything works great now!
[Nov 11, 2018, 9:41:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

WARNING For those who usually modify the look and feel.
Same features of the v.6.0 may not work because of this.
E.G.
I use
-Dswing.defaultlaf=javax.swing.plaf.nimbus.NimbusLookAndFeel

With this option the math formula in number box are not processed.
Without this (original file) it work perfect.
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Nov 21, 2018, 8:26:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Raevlav

Rus

sorry guys if this is not the proper topic or these problems have been already discussed.
After upgrading to v.6 'Catalog icons' option of 'Furniture icons in plan' in 'Preferences' is not available. So all the models at plan now are shown as top view icons.
Also two lowest (fastest) qualities in 'Create photo' are not available too (the slider just cannot be moved to the corresponding positions).
[Nov 21, 2018, 6:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Kunda

@dorin can you provide a screenshot of what the end result of modifying the look-and-feel of SH3D looks like ?
[Nov 28, 2018, 5:43:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

Is not a big deal only look a little bit better
The standard:

The nimbus:

Remember the Warning: with this look-and-feel setting some function DON'T work. I've discover at this moment only the math formula issue but could be more other.
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Nov 29, 2018, 8:23:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
maureenowaters

USA

So beautiful, just love it.
[Oct 13, 2019, 7:48:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
3DMR

Nederland

Hi Puybaret, I managed to open and close a door with Blender.
In SweetHome I can now see the option (Modify opening) but the textures of the door and hinges are transparent after exporting them (OBJ) from Blender.
(The door frame is not transparent).
What should I do to make the textures solid ?
[Feb 3, 2023, 11:07:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
3DMR

Nederland

Hi Puybaret, Found it and I'm a little embarrassed, I forgot to look at the "normals" in Blender, they weren't all facing out. Sloppy of me but maybe someone else can benefit from the "solution".
[Feb 3, 2023, 2:25:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 197   Pages: 20   [ Previous Page | 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved