Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3474 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Bummibaer

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Sketchup .skp-File

I've created a sketchup file .skp last year.
Now, I don't find a offline version of Google SketchUp?!
Is there a way to translate a .skp file to a sh3d-file offline?

thanks
Steffen
[Feb 19, 2018, 2:59:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Sketchup .skp-File

It looks as if Sketchup Make, the free, offline version, is still available (https://www.sketchup.com/download/make ), possibly just harder to find now they push Sketchup online. But if not, you should be able to find oder releases by searching online - at least they used to have a repository of legacy versions. As for online conversion - not as far as I know. Maybe you can publish to the warehouse, and select a kmz/dae download of your own file... ok
[Feb 19, 2018, 7:43:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bummibaer

Hi
It's a little late, but thank you.
Your site guides me to a 404-Site, but this site seems good:
https://www.sketchup.com/de/download/all

Thanks for the idea!!
[Mar 13, 2018, 5:34:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Thanks for the link. Maybe a good idea to download a couple of installers, just in case they go for the online version only as the free option... ok
[Mar 13, 2018, 9:33:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved