Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 25
Posts: 25   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7952 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: AeowynFraser's projects

Thank you for letting me know about how dark that front entrance is; I'm currently working on this and have changed the front doors to ones that have windows. Once I've gotten the file updated I'll share it. smile
----------------------------------------

[Feb 5, 2018, 1:54:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TerryLay

United States

Nice house!!
[Feb 5, 2018, 12:00:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Project: Tudor Castle version 2

Nice work of outdoor woodwork!
EnkoNyito
[Feb 8, 2018, 2:25:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Thank you; it took me quite a while of working out getting those beams in the right positions. Quite fiddly that was.

I also notice that I might want to change the sky texture as it looks like it might rain soon. laughing

[Feb 10, 2018, 6:52:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

it took me quite a while of working out getting those beams in the right positions. Quite fiddly that was.
Precisely, I have not managed to count the number of boxes used to achieve this effect. smile

I also notice that I might want to change the sky texture as it looks like it might rain soon. laughing
The original project uses a Big sun sky texture but I found the Very cloudy sky texture gave a nice effect in IBL rendering.
EnkoNyito
[Feb 12, 2018, 2:28:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I just took a count (yikes) and there are a total of 293 boxes used to make those beams (all the vertical and horizontal beams as well as all of the ones in the overhangs). I am seriously flabbergasted with that number as I didn't realize there were that many there.

[Feb 12, 2018, 6:43:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
yondi

I really love this Tudor Castle Project :) I'm impressed by your work.
:)
[Feb 12, 2018, 9:21:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Project: 4B2b2S

Living Room

Kitchen - Dining Room

Bedroom

Small Living Room

EnkoNyito
[Feb 24, 2018, 5:55:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Wow I hardly recognized this house! I think I'd actually made some changes to it since these were taken, although it has been over a year since I'd last done so. Here's a link to the most recent copy of the file.

4B2b2S

Now all I want to do is work on this one, although that would have to wait until the morning. laughing

[Feb 25, 2018, 8:04:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Nice team work going there, enjoying both these images and the reminder of the project.
Mike
[Feb 25, 2018, 5:25:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 25   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved