Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 185
Posts: 185   Pages: 19   [ Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 208871 times and has 184 replies Next Thread
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit...

Plukker i Skoven du ukendte Svampe, saa lad først Lillebror smage derpaa. Dersom han dør under Skrigen og Krampe, saa bør du selv lade Svampene staa.
smile Barske børnerim, was it not? Used to be a great favourite. ok
[Oct 27, 2018, 1:58:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Virtually realistic images of the highest quality... and you call them snapshots... sad
Loving the images and the story, please keep sharing, promise not to tell your daughter how it ends wink

Mike
[Oct 28, 2018, 9:32:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@Mike53

Thank you!

... and you call them snapshots...

Well:

Gallery
Share your snapshots made with Sweet Home 3D here.

That's what it says.
Snapshots are normally quick photographs presented as is, without preparation or post production.
My snapshots are obviously prepared, but (apart from downscaling to 1280px) they are not photo-shopped
or otherwise digitally manipulated – except where it's obvious that this has been done ( overlay of text ).
So yes, I will call them snapshots – even if I have done my very best to make them appear as good a s possible.

Cec
[Oct 29, 2018, 12:47:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@okh

You are right!
Used to be a great favourite
Here it's still among our favourites, as is André Bjerkes Morovers.
My paternal grandmother made a vast contribution to our library, enriching it with a number of books that were not considered comme il faut by the rest of my catholic family.
I'm eternally thankful.

Cec (Pindia Pampistiko Pambibanon).
[Oct 29, 2018, 1:24:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Snapshots are normally quick photographs presented as is, without preparation or post production
I think you left out an essential part of the definition.

Wikipedia: Snapshot (photography), an amateur photograph taken without preparation.

I think maybe "amateur" is not a relevant description of you in this setting wink

Xiste
[Oct 31, 2018, 10:34:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Modesty is my best quality wink
[Nov 1, 2018, 9:49:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

[Dec 26, 2018, 9:56:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Inspiring place, Cecilia, as usual. What is this little red house on the harbor?
[Dec 26, 2018, 4:07:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@VeroniQ

Thank you!
You are maybe thinking about the "Ice Cream Heaven" ?

It still lacks some elements, pending upon a discussion with my girls.

– It cannot be called heaven if it's empty inside!
– Well, I can put some clouds inside.
– You're not being funny!

In Danish "heaven" and "sky" is the same word.

Cec
[Dec 27, 2018, 11:43:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Incredible images yet again, maybe in the interest of fair trade, and the cold temps, a hot doughnut stand could be added, go on girls tell your mum to sort it. laughing
Something i noticed with the ice cream shop, what light source are you using under the roof?

Keep up the great work, i am learning more just viewing them. Thx.

Mike
[Dec 27, 2018, 1:13:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 185   Pages: 19   [ Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved