Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16255 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
antonioperez2002

Spain, Barcelona
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Designs of Living and dining room , laundry and office.

Living and dining room http://www.mediafire.com/file/b9sogckqbqvh1oz/Living_and_dining_room.mp4

Laundry and office http://www.mediafire.com/file/3te7bp58udmya2z/Laundry_and_office.mp4

So what do yo think?Thank you!
[Aug 4, 2017, 2:06:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
antonioperez2002

Spain, Barcelona
Re: Designs of Living and dining room , laundry and office.

Please I really need your opinion
[Aug 4, 2017, 3:19:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

1 - Choose a higher frame-rate, so the video will last longer and things don't move so fast. It's hard to see what you have made.
2 - Insert a few large white lights in your rooms (50x50x50 cms or so) at a low setting (10-25%) to improve the illumination.
3 - The living room seems to have too much furniture, but hard to say.
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 4, 2017, 4:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Is it a tiny house ?

Hans, with vlc (or another soft) you can slow down the speed.

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Aug 4, 2017, 4:57:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
antonioperez2002

Spain, Barcelona

Thanks for advices Hans! I will do a video of all the first floor slower and with better ilumination! Sorry.
[Aug 4, 2017, 10:03:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
antonioperez2002

Spain, Barcelona

Yep its a little bit. I'll try to do a video of all first floor.
[Aug 4, 2017, 10:05:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
antonioperez2002

Spain, Barcelona

@hansmex- I'cant choose a higer frame rate cause the maxim its 24/s.
What I have to choose?
http://www.mediafire.com/view/4k2az0q3fdcazif/render.jpg
I did a screenshot.
[Aug 4, 2017, 11:47:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Please I really need your opinion
If it is what I think it is, a small flat, or a tiny house as bdfd suggests, it looks as if you have made a lot of the space. And the drawing seems to be very nicely made. I would agree with hansmex that it could appear a bit overloaded with furniture, but then, that is a matter of taste. I might have tried to pick lighter (less bulky) furniture and fewer items. (I can see my mother frowning at my comment - she usually filled her flat to the brim...). ok
[Aug 6, 2017, 10:17:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alaX

Poland

It seems impossible to play the piano (where is stool?). Living room and office are small in comparison to kitchen, dining room and hall. Long way from kitchen to main table. No toilet on this floor?
[Aug 6, 2017, 2:18:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved