Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1394 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ddruck

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Best Scale & Centered printing 2d

Having great difficulty here understanding how to get different levels centered on a printed page, and at best scale.

Can a portion of a plan be specified for printing?. I've tried reposition levels to 0.0 position, but this fails, I've also tried to "center" plans at 0.0 (for each level) but this fails too...

Any help welcome, thanks
[Jul 14, 2017, 1:44:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JefJago

France
Re: Best Scale & Centered printing 2d

I have the same problem. When I choose optimized printing it is ok it fit on the page but if I choose the scale at same value as optimized then the drawing is on the bottom right of the page and split on several pages.
How ot I manage to center the drawing ?
[Mar 5, 2024, 12:56:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Best Scale & Centered printing 2d

Choose a scale smaller than the one that fits the drawing at center of the page.
Note that the drawing is always centered on one page or multiple pages minus the printing margins.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 5, 2024, 4:49:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JefJago

France
smile Re: Best Scale & Centered printing 2d

Thank you it works
There is a small gap between what I thought the scale was and the number I had to choose to get the proper scale to fit a single page. I probably miscalculated the scale off the optimized print.
Is there any way to know the scale chosen by the optimized option ?
[Mar 6, 2024, 12:53:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved