Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 33
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 29488 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Art school

Thank you @VeroniQ thank you @bdfd....
I have more free time now....so I came back for some creations. I have to say that sometimes I open forum and watch some new projects but have not much time for comments. I am so sorry. But I don't ignore. wink
@Cec I hope I will create some interior too.... We will see what will happen... confused
Now I have a lot of new exterior pictures for you.... First is the 'drone made' picture of the complex....

hope you ejoy...I have nothing better for you now.
Martin

Maybe I am repeating myself, yes I think it is, but I love your design! This art school is amazing! I can not believe that the renderings are done using sh3d :D.
Can you tell me how did you create the poster image, this one?

I love it! :)
[Sep 7, 2018, 11:02:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
aikianwar

maroc

I LOVE IT
[Sep 24, 2018, 2:17:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hi @AdeleAlli.... the first renderings of this project were made by sh3d renderer but the next were made by Thea render.... That was the reason why I stopped posting my projects here on forum because some users had a little problem with it. The 'poster' picture were made by PicsArt photoshop in combination with photo editor Polarr /font/. I still produce some projects based on sh3d but I use the Thea render for renderings. But you can see it only on my small personal facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MartinSK.sh3dthea/
Bye Martin
[Oct 8, 2018, 12:06:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved