Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 33
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 29474 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Art school

Dear users....it's a big pleasure for me to be back with my new project and renderings. But this time it's not a private house or big palace....this time I came with a common project for future artists especially dancers singers and actors I named ART SCHOOL ... I create a little complex of buildings where is everything what students and teachers needs for their necessaries. As you can see on the first plan,the complex divides into three basic buildings. The first is central 3 floors building with classrooms,combination room,little dining hall,small aula with terrace for internal singer concerts etc. ....
The second part is a little theater studio for school performances.
And the third is little ballroom for dancers.
As you can see on the plan the wide of this small complex is 38 meters and the depth is 32 meters...

And here I came with some first renderings of the southern parts of complex. The first one is the view of the central building with an external costate skeleton

The second is the southern view of the ballroom with modified skeleton what made an interesting shape of that building

And the last one here of this first part is the cascade fountain with some trees of the park for better feeling not only inside the school but everywhere in schoolarea.

[Jul 11, 2017, 12:55:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: Art school

I was wondering: It is a long time we didn't see MartinSK works!... Now, I can understand: Amazing! Congratulations.
Will this place become real one day?
[Jul 11, 2017, 11:07:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

I hope it will....but somewhere on Mars I'm afraid....Here the new pictures of the southern entrance street

and the second one from the northern part of area....the view on the northern park across the theater studio.....

[Jul 11, 2017, 11:32:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

It's the NEW 'Fame' !!! applause

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 12, 2017, 6:57:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

WOW! Great work, Martin!

Will we get to see some of the interiors as well?

cec
[Jul 12, 2017, 1:36:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Yeah! Cecilia is back too!
[Jul 12, 2017, 2:03:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thank you @VeroniQ thank you @bdfd....
I have more free time now....so I came back for some creations. I have to say that sometimes I open forum and watch some new projects but have not much time for comments. I am so sorry. But I don't ignore. wink
@Cec I hope I will create some interior too.... We will see what will happen... confused
Now I have a lot of new exterior pictures for you.... First is the 'drone made' picture of the complex....

Next you can see some artistic version of this picture...Something like an architectural design /may be/ laughing

And the third of this serie is an add of this project.... Something for developers.

But caaame back from the air..... I have some last exterior pictures for you... Here we can see the northern side of school and the theater studio in the morning summer sun. Here is the best view of typical external skeleton-the main characteristic of this building.

And the last one is my favorite view of the ballroom. As you can see...there is an external skeleton again and have the same profile like the other parts but is not used like serie of thin ribs. I used it like one massive A-shape block.

hope you ejoy...I have nothing better for you now.
Martin
[Jul 13, 2017, 8:37:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Bravo Martin ! applause

Can you give us the parameters and the time ?

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 14, 2017, 6:46:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

HI @bdfd....
So....the size of the project is 190 MB now.
Parameters for day exterior rendering without lights are:
global illumination:path
diffused bounces:1
caustics:0
sShader:silk
lens focus distance:500
lens radius:0,5
sampler algorithm:IPR
lens:depth of field
sky brithness:8
size of picture:10000x5625px /then reduced to 2000x1125px/
time rendering: app. 2-4 hours

made by ASUS ROG with intel core i7 6700HQ /4 cores,8 threads/ .../and NVIDIA GEFORCE 980M/

I open sh3d to create projects only with NVIDIA....and rendering with CPU intel i7 for sure...I am so sad that there is not possible to use any GPU render for sh3d......but I know it's complicated
[Jul 14, 2017, 8:03:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

and one night view..... photo shopped a little in gimp2 mostly...

[Jul 17, 2017, 10:32:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved