Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 26
Posts: 26   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 59176 times and has 25 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Small Family Home

I realized that I had only aerial views of the front and not one from the virtual visitor's point of view. smile

And I thought I'd take a picture of the side of the garage, as the roofing is asymmetrical.

And I think I'll make an exception with this one, and actually take a picture from the hallway, basically to show off the ladder to the attic space.

----------------------------------------

[Jun 9, 2017, 7:39:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Nice work Aeowyn
Definate improvement on the yellow smile
Mike
[Jun 10, 2017, 11:30:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

It's almost a year since I'd last updated this one, and I don't know why...

Here goes then...

For some reason that fireplace didn't render very well... sad

[May 18, 2018, 9:03:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Since posting that previous comment, I realized that I'd forgotten to put a path outside the garage side door... then while in the file I decided that I'll enclose the garbage bins on the side like I did on another one of my houses... Then I had an idea for an addition, a small shed-like building, that I could use to (surprise, surprise) have a sewing room... I also made a few cosmetic changes to the driveway and the front walkway... then realized that maybe I should add a sidewalk... I realize that this puts a definite "beginning" to the design while I still don't have a definite "end" to the design in the backyard... biggrin

Aerial Front view.

Virtual visitor view of the side walkway.

Virtual visitor view of half of the back patio, mainly to show off the new addition. That fireplace just doesn't want to render well it seems... Actually, when I went to take this picture, I realized that I'd forgotten a path outside the shed, just as I'd forgotten from the garage, but I didn't want to take the time to retake the other two pictures (although that mistake isn't really noticeable I think).

Virtual visitor view of the "Sewing Shed" (I couldn't come up a better name for it laughing ) From left to right: I've got a corner desk with a hutch, desk lamp, sewing machine, desk chair, filing cabinet, one-wall wardrobe to hold my fabric (I also had to include a wall HVAC unit hidden in there), and a crafting/cutting table with a hanging lamp.

Screenshot of the floor plan.

[May 30, 2018, 5:23:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Very pleasant houses, Aeowyn! I love especially all the small details. Nothing missing. Congratulations.
[May 30, 2018, 10:57:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I am so devastated at the moment; my computer crashed on me yesterday without warning, and I lost a good number of the house designs I've been working on (not to mention other things I'd saved on it). The ones that I didn't lose were ones that I downloaded to MediaFire, but some of those aren't quite updated (I posted those there then made modifications, but didn't save the modifications). crying

So, it looks like some of them I'm going to have to start from scratch, and some I'll have to update, hopefully with the help of the pictures I've posted here and on Facebook as references. That'll take some time though.

[Jun 30, 2018, 1:19:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

It's been over a year since I last posted about this home; I hadn't realized that I'd overlooked this one. The sad thing is, this was one of the homes that I hadn't saved to MediaFire at any stage. I've had to recreate it from scratch. sad

It's still a Work-In-Progress (needs lighting, the outside needs painting and landscaping, I still need to add the attic vents, the furniture needs customizing, that sort of thing), I wasn't able to get some of the furniture I'd used previously, and I've added a coat closet as well as a chimney.

I'm just posting the file as-is at the moment but should be working on it further, as well as a quick aerial shot. I hope to have more pictures soon.

Small Family Home

Oh, and I've made the roofing more symmetrical.

[Aug 13, 2019, 7:55:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

And here it is in all its recreated glory. Be warned; there are a lot of pictures. biggrin

Small Family Home

Level 0 floor plan

Level 1 floor plan

Front Aerial

Front Virtual Visitor

Front Entrance

Side Aerial

Side Virtual Visitor

Back Aerial

Back Patio, 3 different views

Crafting Shed

Living Room

Kitchen, 2 different views

Dining Room, 2 different views

Master Bedroom, 2 different views

Master Bedroom Walk In Closet

Bathroom

Bedroom, 2 different views

I didn't take a picture of the Bedroom Walk In Closet only because it was so tiny not much was seen; I did try, and didn't like it.

Garage, 2 different views

Laundry/Utility/Mud Room, 2 different views

Crafting Shed, 2 different views

This is the stucco I'd used for the outside of the house.

[Aug 15, 2019, 4:50:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I almost forgot that I also wanted to add the texture I'd used as the wallpaper in the Living Room, Dining Room and Hallway.

As you can see, this complements with both the green and the blue textures that I'd used on the furniture in those rooms.

It's also hard to tell by the pictures but I did use a very light green paint in the Bathroom, Laundry/Utility/Mud Room, and the Master Bedroom Walk In Closet (RGB #E0E4E1), and a not-so-light green in the Master Bedroom (RGB #ABB8AF).

[Aug 15, 2019, 5:01:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Here's a link to the folder with the pictures, since the website I'd originally shared them no longer exists.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/y69s4i6yq7vxi/Small_Family_Home

[Oct 13, 2019, 8:17:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 26   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved