Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 26
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 59173 times and has 25 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Small Family Home

Since last posting on this house, I had made more -- surprise, surprise -- modifications. The thing is, I'd forgotten about the changes while trying to repost all those pictures of my other houses.

As you can see, the one major change that I made to the house is in the backyard. I closed it in, added some lighting, and added a swimming pool. There were a few other changes outside the house as well as inside. I added an extra light on the side of the house that has a walkway (and moved a window to accommodate the new light), added a lit fire in the backyard fireplace, added some flowers and a flower bed in front of the craft shed, changed the entertainment center in the living room and rearranged that furniture as well as added a table and vase behind the couch, changed the bathtub and curtain out for a glass enclosed one as well as the floor tile in the bathroom...

I think those are all the changes... and now that I look at it, maybe I ought to add a fence and gate between the pool and patio? Maybe also a dog house?
----------------------------------------

[Jan 24, 2020, 9:06:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Oh, man! In changing out the entertainment center I took out the fireplace in the living room, but forgot to take out the chimney!

Okay, just imagine those first few pictures that there is no chimney... I'll have to take it out later.

[Jan 24, 2020, 9:14:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

So, taking my own suggestions I've made some changes, plus a few more not mentioned before.

I realized that I had a driveway that didn't reach the street or a curb at the edge of the street, so I added those. And, I took out the no-longer-needed chimney.

I added a doorbell, and you can see some of the changes I'd made inside the living room.

As you can see I found a fence and gate (a single file I found on 3D Warehouse) and a doghouse (actually two), plus I added a couple of tall trees near the doghouses. Once I'd put in the fence and gate I realized that the patio looked odd ending where it did so I extended it.

As you can see, I did a bit of rearranging in the living room. I moved the closet door, as well as the one of the tables near the front door (as well as removed the matching one), moved around a few more pieces of furniture, then added two more armchairs, another end table and lamp. The open space in this long living room was actually bugging me, and I think that I came up with a remedy.

Small Family Home

I think that I have it completed... for now...

[Jan 25, 2020, 9:36:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The renderings showing the shadows of the pergolas look very nice and inviting, moreover when it's freezing like now in Paris! wink
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 25, 2020, 10:32:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
henrywilson03

United States

Hi Aeowyn,
Everything looks perfect room size, space and overall structure of the house. Great work!
Landscaping
[Feb 4, 2020, 5:10:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Thank you.

[Feb 8, 2020, 3:10:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved