Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4013 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Gadi

German
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Problem with the interface or the interface of the sh3d

Hiho sorry for my english, I use the google translator.

So my next problem is when I go with the mouse over the surface and what would click to move the pictures with the mouse, and I do not know any more, I add a few left to help you understand the problem better.

I have taken the help of another post.
Started contest with jre1.6.0_05 x64 including 3D view. There is a new version of the d2d changes in Java 6 (10x), DirectX and graphic card driver.

1. Download and install jre-6u5-windows-x64.exe
2. Go to Program Files / java / jre1.6.0_05
3. Copy and overwrite directories bin and lib from the java installation folder to Sweet Home 3D / jre8 directory
4. Start SH3D.

But even he did not help me.

Https://picload.org/image/rciorcoa/fehler2.jpg
Https://picload.org/image/rciorcol/fehler.jpg
Https://picload.org/image/rciorcoi/fehler3.png

I hope you can help me here
[Apr 30, 2017, 8:45:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Problem with the interface or the interface of the sh3d

I'm not sure it will resolve your issue, but try to run Sweet Home 3D with the DirectX version of the Java 3D library (see FAQ).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 3, 2017, 8:31:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gadi

German

Hi Puybaret, your help has unfortunately led to no result, I'm with my latain at the end.

I try to explain that again. When I start the program, and when I am working on it, it is about 5 minutes well, but then it begins to distort the surface with the mouse, and then the surfaces overlap, but is only optical, I must Then look blind with the mouse buttons.

As I said today I have even updated my graphic card an update.

You have created a great program, which also gives me pleasure to work with it.

I hope you still fall which one could possibly make, I think however I am not the only one has such a problem has.

With kind regards Gadi
[May 3, 2017, 3:50:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi Puybaret, your help has unfortunately led to no result, I'm with my latain at the end.
I try to explain that again. When I start the program, and when I am working on it, it is about 5 minutes well, but then it begins to distort the surface with the mouse, and then the surfaces overlap, but is only optical, I must Then look blind with the mouse buttons.
As I said today I have even updated my graphic card an update.
You have created a great program, which also gives me pleasure to work with it.
I hope you still fall which one could possibly make, I think however I am not the only one has such a problem has.
With kind regards Gadi
Hi,

What is your OS ?
RAM (installed and used => 'help' -> 'about') ?
Graphic card ?
Weight of your project ?

Is it the same with a new project with only 4 walls, 1 door and 3 Windows (and eventually a roof) ?

Your description did think me that the pc has a memory problem...

smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[May 3, 2017, 7:19:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gadi

German

my Os is Windows 7 64 bit
my Ram ist 16 gig ddr4 2133
my Graphic card is a Gforce gtx 970 asus oc strixs
my Weight of your project is

So my projects are not as complex as I find, I try, for example, to form the garden of my brother after 1 to1 ifs stop, and eventuel to him also so that he may want to take some things.

I have times a video uploaded where one can see the good as I move with the mouse me and thereby everything distorted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmhYrpfETTk&feature=youtu.be
[May 4, 2017, 12:28:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

my Os is Windows 7 64 bit
my Ram ist 16 gig ddr4 2133
my Graphic card is a Gforce gtx 970 asus oc strixs
my Weight of your project is
So my projects are not as complex as I find, I try, for example, to form the garden of my brother after 1 to1 ifs stop, and eventuel to him also so that he may want to take some things.
I have times a video uploaded where one can see the good as I move with the mouse me and thereby everything distorted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmhYrpfETTk&feature=youtu.be
The configuration of your pc is more than correct. kiss
Except for Win7 that I find unstable...
The video is clear, it's a video memory problem. sick

Did you have some troubles with another soft ?

Have you try to install an 'old' version of sh3d (5.0 or 4.6) with an adequate java ?

Another test : have you install an anti-virus and testing the pc lastly, an anti-malware search ?

Regards.
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[May 4, 2017, 5:26:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gadi

German

Problems with other programs? no I did not

I must say older versions I had not tested, it can be because of it? Should ne current version not always a better version from the predecessor?

So far my pc has no virus
[May 4, 2017, 10:43:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved