Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 11
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 25874 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
lspatricio

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Renovations 3D for Android

Hi @philjord. thank your this Android app! Just came across it a couple of weeks ago while looking for alternatives on 2 similar apps I had been using for more than a year because i found those 2 apps lacking on features I needed.

I don't have a laptop, just an Android tablet. And I never used Sweet Home 3D. So thank you for porting it to Android!

With your app and resources from Sweet Home 3D forums, I was able to create my own furniture/objects. Learned also how to make an sh3f file for more furniture properties control. All by just using your app, a text editor for the mtl and properties files and of course an archiver app on my Android tablet!

Just a couple of questions,

1. Is there a forum or thread of some sort where people can discuss Renovations 3D related stuff?

2. I noticed your last update was May of 2020. Do you have future plans of improving this app? I could help with testing and feedbacks for bugs and areas for improvements. As it is your app is very useful. Nonetheless it could be improved some more especially using it in tablets.
[Jul 16, 2021, 7:42:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved