Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 34
Posts: 34   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 39488 times and has 33 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: interior rendering... photorealistic ?

I love the mix stone and wood ! applause

And the high quality of pictures, Great. love struck
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jan 14, 2017, 5:25:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thanx @bdfd.
A little accident here. My new Lenovo Ideapad Y700 died after one month of using.!!!!!!! I lost boot configuration data of PC. Wow. My new projects lost too. Oh my God. I have to contact manufacturer!!!! We will see what will happen. But it looks NO MORE LENOVO for me....
[Jan 19, 2017, 6:37:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Oh my God ! crying
Fortunately it is still under warranty. biggrin
Request to be able to recover all your data otherwise there will be damages and interests ...

Hence the habit of making backups, personally have 2 external hard disks.
One for even months and the other for odd-numbered months.

You can take these arguments with Lenovo companies by saying that it was going ...

We are wholeheartedly with you. love struck
---
[Edit 2 times, last edit by bdfd at Jan 19, 2017, 7:00:57 AM]
[Jan 19, 2017, 6:56:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Yes it is still under warranty. I have externall harddisc too. But I didn't save tha data from Lenovo there because I really didn't know this will happen after one month!!!! I saved only data from my old Asus.... Huh... I hope everything will be OK. But I want money back and I want to buy some different comp. Asus Rog I hope.
[Jan 19, 2017, 7:28:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Asus, good choice ! applause

Good mothercards with nice look... smile
---
[Jan 19, 2017, 7:36:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

I am happy if you like Asus. Me too. I was very contented with my old Asus. Unfortunately it was the model with only intel core i3 system. That's why I decided to buy some new with intel core i7. But I tryed Lenovo and now I see it was very bad decision. I'd like to buy Asus Rog now with i7 and Nvidia gtx970M card. It's because I'd like to buy Lumion and like to try create projects with combination of sh3d and Lumion. We will see in the future...
[Jan 19, 2017, 9:46:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Gutted for you m8, hope you can retrieve your files, good luck with its replacement
[Jan 21, 2017, 8:34:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thanx Mike. So.. I am back now. After longer troubles with my short love story with Lenovo ideapad comp /I don't recommend to buy this computers/ I bought my new one ASUS ROG GL502VT with intel core i7 6700HQ and stronger NVIDIA GTX 970M... I hope it will be better now.
But then come another troubles with 4K display and some troubles with renderer 1.3.2 in new sh3d 5.4 version '.. Thanx to Emmanuel Puybaret everything is OK now.
So after all these troubles it is the time to come with the very first interior picture made by new ASUS. I decide to came back to my older project KASTIEL in pseudo historic style. Here I made one exterior picture for better percepcion.
I renovate some textures /new grass or new pavement there and the picture is made by technique of indirect illumination.../ Time rendering was only 1 hour 50 minutes. It was much much shorter then previous i3 /more then 11 hours/.
And here is the very first definitive version of historic interior there in Kastiel. It is the picture of little private dining room situated in the left small pavilon.
This is a little contrast in comparison to my previous very modern design so I hope some of you who don't like modern architecture will be satisfy with this very first picture. And I hope some other pictures will come soon.
Thanx MSK
[Feb 3, 2017, 9:00:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Fantastic ! applause applause applause
I love this castle and the room.

Modern or rustic, everything is good with these marvellous pictures...
Eyes ask more.

But where is Sisi the Empress ? laughing
---
[Feb 4, 2017, 5:38:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Here I come with some new series of pictures for this topic. I change some settings. The most important was that I stopped to use indirect illumination setting. I use PATH 0 for every picture here. The rendering time is at about 3 times shorter of course. And here are my results.... /this is the real project for real living room and kitchen of my friend/

This is the plan only of this part of the house... /not full fouse plan smile /
[Feb 25, 2017, 7:45:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 34   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved