Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13133 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
double bungalow for tight estate

There is nothing very special here.... Only some new pictures of my old project of double low cost bungalow twins projected for tight estate. Here I show the latest series of sh3d pictures made by my old computer ASUS X555L with intel core i3 & NVIDIA GEFORCE 930M /slow/ graphic. I bought my new one LENOVO IdeaPad Y700-15ISK with intel core i7 6700HQ skylike /RAM 16GB DDR4/ & NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M 4GB graphic.... So I am very interested in how will sh3d run on this new faster computer. I hope I will not have any troubles to convert my galleries and projects to this new one.
My old ASUS pics are here...

All of my exterior rendering settings were made by IPR,path 4,8000x5333 pixels /then reduced to 1500x1000px/
pic 1 entrance

pic2 terrace with building1

and pic3 upper building....

[Dec 10, 2016, 8:27:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: double bungalow for tight estate

A new computer, Christmas is arrived earlier ! smile

Splendid !
No need great spaces to be happy... applause applause applause
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Dec 10, 2016, 8:43:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Whaouh, Martin is back! Great!
[Dec 10, 2016, 9:43:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thank you @VeroniQ and @bdfd ....I am back...for sure... love struck ...and here I come with two new pictures of central hall...made by daylight here [setting path 1]

and the same view here by night lights [setting path 0]

[Dec 12, 2016, 7:47:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Dear friends...as I said in previous message I bought new comp with much faster graphic and this is the time for my first 2 pictures made by this NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M card of Lenovo ideapad Y700. Both are from upper bungalow house of this project and both were made by PATH technique. It was impossible for me to made picture with more than one light by path setting this quality because my old comp was not able to made it. settings of both pictures are bucket,bspline,silk,aa2/3,2600x1733px,path1
here is my experience

img2

[Dec 19, 2016, 9:26:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

[Dec 23, 2016, 5:34:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

my friends...here I tried to create another photorealistic picture of bahtroom of this bungalow project.... And it looks that with a little postproduction help it is possible to made it with 1.3.2 renderer. The picture is here.

Not sure if it looks realistic for you but I think that it is the most photorealistic picture I've ever made. And it looks that you don't need to be a professional and work with Lumion or Blender to be able to create nice pictures of simple scenes. (sure...more complicated scene...more complicated job blushing ) ...The base of photorealism for me is rendering with indirect illumination setting. Sure it takes a time even if you have intel core i7 graphic. And you still need a little help after the rendering to find the best look. The picture before postproduction is here.

Important setting of this rendering is PATH1, AA=2/3 size of picture 2600x1733 pixels and shines shader is SILK.
Everything after rendering is fun... The base of postproduction is to play with the exposure, dehaze and clarity of course. And to create the shining star of spotlight is only the sweet end point of all sweet home 3d fun. laughing I use very simple Photo editor Polarr for this postproduction. You will be able to made this with free version of this photoshop if you want to.... so have a fun and I will be happy to see your nice new pictures and projects here on sh3d gallery.
MSK wink
[Dec 26, 2016, 9:43:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

and next little experience made this night.... @enkonyito was my inspiration to experiment with indirect illumination...

[Dec 27, 2016, 6:52:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Giant, Martin applause applause applause

But I see some lights are off above the Mirror (2 on 3) !

Did you pay your bill of electricity ? laughing laughing laughing
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Dec 27, 2016, 7:02:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Giant, Martin applause applause applause

But I see some lights are off above the Mirror (2 on 3) !

Did you pay your bill of electricity ? laughing laughing laughing

no no man.....everything is nature safety... Every light is in the highest rank of electricity saving... /the newest LED lights etc./ biggrin
biggrin biggrin I am sure if I switch on every lights here it will still have very low electricity consumption. This is project of low cost bungalow twins wink
[Dec 27, 2016, 7:45:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved