Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 215
Posts: 215   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 587302 times and has 214 replies Next Thread
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

Congratulations, very nice. Thanks. The settings explanation in configureSunflowRenderingEngine.pdf from thread,6122 is quite necessary for me to grasp the advanced settings. If you consider updating it, do not hesitate to spell out in some more detail what the different settings mean. Even if I could find out for myself, some of the options slow down the rendering process quite a bit - and then it can be hard to find out when a setting is worth the trouble. But that is a detail, very nice work.
ok
[Feb 27, 2018, 9:33:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@enkonyito

Can the dark level options be included in the resizable?
It would be nice if it could smile

[Feb 27, 2018, 8:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@bdfd
I don't see anything :
1. in the options menu
2. in librairies list
3. but plugin is in the good sub-directory (green Arrow)

An idea ?
To install the plug-in and replace the old version, simply double-click on the PhotoVideoRendering.sh3p file included in the PhotoVideoRendering-1.4.1.zip folder.
Maybe I should display the current version in the Photo-video rendering menu?

@okh
The settings explanation in configureSunflowRenderingEngine.pdf from thread,6122 is quite necessary for me to grasp the advanced settings. If you consider updating it, do not hesitate to spell out in some more detail what the different settings mean.
It is true that this document on the setting of the SunFlow rendering engine is a bit dated and that an update would be necessary following the understanding of the interaction between certain parameters (managed by the plug-in).

@Ceciliabr
Can the dark level options be included in the resizable?
It would be nice if it could
The minimum night brightness (dark level 2) is included since version 1.4 of the plug-in.

----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Edit 1 times, last edit by enkonyito at Mar 2, 2018, 12:57:03 AM]
[Feb 28, 2018, 4:41:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

To install the plug-in and replace the old version, simply double-click on the PhotoVideoRendering.sh3p file included in the PhotoVideoRendering-1.4.1.zip folder.
Maybe I should display the current version in the Photo-video rendering menu?
@enkonyito : YES !

It was the GOOD method. applause

I did an extraction by double-click from the zipped file... and after a double-click from the sh3p file by explorer... crying

but I have to leave the default PVR to see the new plugin... biggrin
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Feb 28, 2018, 7:24:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Have tried the rendering plugin some more and really like the way it looks/feels/behaves. Maybe especially that the interface is clean and easy, but with a button for the advanced settings.
..document on the setting of the SunFlow rendering engine is a bit dated and that an update would be necessary...
Actually, there may be nothing wrong with the document. I suspect that in my case I may be the shortcoming as I am not patient enough to find out more about the terminology smile

Thanks again for nice work.

ok
[Feb 28, 2018, 3:49:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

@enkonyito
The minimum night brightness (dark level 2) is included since version 1.4 of the plug-in.

That's fine, but how about the selectable options?

Is it possible?

Cec
[Mar 2, 2018, 3:47:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@Ceciliabr
That's fine, but how about the selectable options?

In the public version of the plug-in, the selectable dark level option has been removed in favor of code integration. This allows to have a simple and practical interface.
By default, the dark level 2 is chosen but it is possible to have the dark level 0 (at night hours) by selecting diffusedBounces = 0.

If you still want the selectable dark level option, I can make this beta test version of the plug-in resizable.
EnkoNyito
[Mar 3, 2018, 7:23:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Update of the document "Configure the SunFlow rendering engine ".
This version 2 describes the parameters and their interactions, with examples of rendering and an indication of the duration.
EnkoNyito
[Mar 5, 2018, 12:57:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Thank you, Enko!!!
This may be useful for many people.

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 5, 2018, 7:24:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

it is possible to have the dark level 0 (at night hours) by selecting diffusedBounces = 0.

Perfect! Then that's all I need smile

Cec
[Mar 5, 2018, 9:13:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 215   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved