Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 215
Posts: 215   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 587298 times and has 214 replies Next Thread
udornbusch

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

Brilliant, thanks. I didn't try the slider so did not see this which is - once one knows - quite a nifty way to do this; but wasn't obvious to me.
Thanks a lot!
[Oct 13, 2020, 8:21:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xlance

Hello
A magnificent Plugin by all means !
>> I use "CameraBagPlugin" to create hundreds of Cameras Exceeding the 50 Limit, however I must select them one by one in Multi Photo Renderer" select dialogue.

Any chance to add CTRL-A (SELECT ALL) function or
SHIFT-ARROW selection ?

Much appreciated
Vic
----------------------------------------
Windows 64bit | Intel i7 | 8GB Ram | SH3D 7.0 + Plugins
[Nov 29, 2020, 3:38:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

PhotoVideoRendering-2.1 plug-in

• fixed a bug in the management of the default shininessShader (SunFlow renderer)
  • management of depth of field properties (YafaRay renderer)
  • improved ambient lighting of ceiling lights (SunFlow and YafaRay renderers)
  • compatibility with version 1.4 of YafaRay plug-in

Enko
EnkoNyito
[Nov 30, 2020, 3:02:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Hello
>> I use "CameraBagPlugin" to create hundreds of Cameras Exceeding the 50 Limit, however I must select them one by one in Multi Photo Renderer" select dialogue.

SHIFT-ARROW selection ?

Much appreciated
Vic

Maybe in a future version after studying the feasibility.
EnkoNyito
[Nov 30, 2020, 3:03:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Hi Enko,

I wonder if you could give us a short explanation about how the different settings behave:

Direct lighting
Ambient occlusion
Path tracing
Photon mapping
SPPM

I like that you have now increased the sample setting from max 16 to max 100.

The SPPM setting is very useful, as you can stop it when it has reached an acceptable quality.

Thank you!

Cecilia
[Dec 2, 2020, 3:16:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Hi Cecilia,

I wonder if you could give us a short explanation about how the different settings behave:

Direct lighting
Ambient occlusion
Path tracing
Photon mapping
SPPM

As the YafaRay web site is inaccessible, their team have made their docs available here.

What I can say about the settings I've implemented:
Direct lighting (direct light, hard shadow, equivalent to SunFlow diffusedBounces=0)
Ambient occlusion (direct light, less dark shadow with brightness dependent on time of day)
Path tracing (indirect light, editable number of bounces, caustics visible from 3 bounces)
Photon mapping (indirect light, predefined number of bounces, predefined number of photons)
SPPM (indirect light, predefined number of bounces, predefined number of photons, editable number of passes)

I like that you have now increased the sample setting from max 16 to max 100.

The number of samples per pixel for YafaRay ranges from 1 (min) to 1024 (max).

Correspondence with SunFlow:
antiAliasing 0 = 1 sample per pixel
antiAliasing 1 = 4 samples per pixel
antiAliasing 2 = 16 samples per pixel
antiAliasing 3 = 64 samples per pixel
antiAliasing 4 = 256 samples per pixel
antiAliasing 5 = 1024 samples per pixel

When the YafaRay documentation will be updated on their new web site, it may be possible to properly implement caustic photons.

Enko
EnkoNyito
[Dec 2, 2020, 9:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Hello

SHIFT-ARROW selection ?

Much appreciated
Vic

Maybe in a future version after studying the feasibility.

I was able to add the multiple selection option.

When opening the photos panel, do you prefer?
1- current behavior of the plug-in: 1st point of view selected
2- behavior identical to SH3D: all points of view selected
These will be highlighted.

Selection/deselection using the space key will not be available.
EnkoNyito
[Dec 8, 2020, 2:37:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Baker0052

Why is the rendering so much slower when i use the Photo-Video Plugin insted the yafaray plugin?
[Dec 27, 2020, 4:52:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Why is the rendering so much slower when i use the Photo-Video Plugin insted the yafaray plugin?

The YafaRayRendering plug-in uses a standard configuration just like the SunFlow rendering engine in the 'Create photo' panel.
The PhotoVideoRendering plug-in uses an advanced configuration to maximize the properties of rendering engines (SunFlow, YafaRay).
EnkoNyito
[Dec 29, 2020, 4:32:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Magokelvin

dear team... I am not posting so much in this forum... I am really an amateour of SH3D, for my porpuses I reached a good level of satisfaction in rendering. I was excited to read all about thsse rendering new features..but I have a question...
when rendering with the menu optio create photo with yafaray I obtain a bright result (don't know how to post a photo here)
when using the new 2.1 plug in...all of a sudden it becomes all dark?
where do I make mistake?
[Jan 3, 2021, 10:03:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 215   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved