Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 215
Posts: 215   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 587300 times and has 214 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

Hi,

Try this :

Launch a rendering with version 1.9 by night (01:00 AM) with a night texture and the yarafay method... SH3D will crash quicky !!! biggrin
Good search.
wink
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jun 30, 2020, 7:41:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

Hi,

Try this :

Launch a rendering with version 1.9 by night (01:00 AM) with a night texture and the yarafay method... SH3D will crash quicky !!! biggrin
Good search.
wink

As you can see here, I have no rendering issues with the textures and sky lighting enabled at night.

From your other post, the problem seems to be with an object in your project that YafaRay is having a hard time rendering.
EnkoNyito
[Jul 26, 2020, 11:38:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

... the problem seems to be with an object in your project that YafaRay is having a hard time rendering.
Yes, I arrived at the same conclusion but which one ?

Strange, it's OK in day light and no in night time ???
Never see before this in 10 years of SH3D...

All other projects are OK. wink
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 27, 2020, 6:56:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

PhotoVideoRendering-2.0a plug-in
- compatibility with version 1.3.2 of YafaRay plug-in

EnkoNyito
EnkoNyito
[Aug 2, 2020, 12:56:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GhyslainB

Thanks enkonyito! Version 2.0a works like a charm! smile
[Aug 3, 2020, 11:01:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Perfect!
Thank You!

Cecilia
[Aug 3, 2020, 6:21:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Atefth

Germany

Hello All,

Is there any way to do rendering on GPU ?

Thank you.
[Aug 17, 2020, 7:29:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Hello All,

Is there any way to do rendering on GPU ?

Thank you.

Hi Atefth,

The rendering engines currently available (SunFlow and YafaRay) do not allow GPU rendering.

Enko
EnkoNyito
[Aug 17, 2020, 10:57:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
udornbusch

confused Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

This sounds silly, but after an hour of trying I cannot see any advanced photo or video rendering options.
I have downloaded and installed "PhotoVideoRendering2.0a.zip" and also tried "YafaryRendering 1.3.2" but in both cases the window that opens for photos shows just the space for the photo and the 'width' and 'quality' lines and the buttons to 'create' and 'close'. There is no options to enter the time etc.
For the photovideorendering plugin there are only 3 options in the plugin drop-down (Simple photo rendering (v2.0a),grayed out multiple.. and Video rendering (v2.0a))
I am using version 6.4.2
I am a bit at a loss as to what to do. Thanks!
[Oct 10, 2020, 9:21:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@udornbusch
This sounds silly, but after an hour of trying I cannot see any advanced photo or video rendering options.
I have downloaded and installed "PhotoVideoRendering2.0a.zip" and also tried "YafaryRendering 1.3.2" but in both cases the window that opens for photos shows just the space for the photo and the 'width' and 'quality' lines and the buttons to 'create' and 'close'. There is no options to enter the time etc.
For the photovideorendering plugin there are only 3 options in the plugin drop-down (Simple photo rendering (v2.0a),grayed out multiple.. and Video rendering (v2.0a))
I am using version 6.4.2
I am a bit at a loss as to what to do. Thanks!

SunFlow or YafaRay rendering engines can only be used at quality level 3 and 4 (best) where the date, time and lens are visible.

The PhotoVideoRendering plug-in also adds to the simple photo panel: the selection of the rendering engine, its advanced settings and the activation of sky lighting.
This is where you have to make the settings that also take effect in the multiple photo panel (stored points of view) or the video panel.

Enko
EnkoNyito
[Oct 11, 2020, 9:41:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 215   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved