Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 216
Posts: 216   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 589087 times and has 215 replies Next Thread
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

Here is a SH3D demo file for using the plug-in with new light sources and image-based lighting (sky with texture).

Dear Enko,
may I ask as a Newbie in this Software:
Do really mean that IBL is possible with SW3D.
As far as I know, for IBL usage and renderings, the sky-picture should be a hdri (32bit).
But such hdri´s are not useable in SW3D, right?

So, how is this IBL been done, is it really based on the sky pictures pixels?

By the way:
Many thanks for your phantastic support, here in the forum!

Hi Sabine,

Even if Sweet Home 3D does not support HDRI format, it is possible to make an IBL rendering with the SunFlow or YafaRay engine.
Choose a good quality sky texture and possibly hemispherical.
Use the latest version of the plug-in by checking Enable sky lighting.
For a true IBL rendering, it is preferable to have a time when the sun is no longer visible.

This type of rendering takes longer and the effect depends on your image. (see posts by Cecilia or my tests)

Enko
----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[May 26, 2020, 12:13:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

PhotoVideoRendering-2.0 plug-in
- management of new automatic light panels
- compatibility with version 1.3 of YafaRay plug-in

OtherLightTypes-1.2 libraries
- new automatic light panels (Light sources category)

EnkoNyito
EnkoNyito
[Jun 8, 2020, 2:04:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

V2.0 is not working with yafaray on Mac. Press "Create" and nothing happens.
It works fine in Windows.

Unfortunately I chose "Replace" when I installed it. Anyway to get v1.9 back?

Xiste
[Jun 8, 2020, 9:37:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Xiste, it worked for me on my iMac so could you try with some other SH3D files?
To remove the last version of the plug-in, remove it from the plug-ins folder of Sweet Home 3D and restart it. This folder is shown when you click on any SH3P file listed in the Plug-ins section of the Libraries in use pane. The latter pane is displayed by clicking on the Libraries... button shown at the bottom of Sweet Home 3D About dialog box.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 8, 2020, 10:38:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

V2.0 works fine on my Macbook Pro from 2019 running Catalina, but it does not work on any of my older macs running High Serra. I have to use the older (5.1) Macs because of the PCI slots, and High Sierra is the last version that is compatible with the 2012 Macs.
( I use PCI slots for my fiber network cards and for the Red Rocket cards, and I can't afford to change my entire render farm right now, since I'm building a new ( and expensive) studio.) :)

So I'm back on v1.9 ( until 2.0 maybe sometime in the future will be compatible with High Sierra).

Xiste
[Jun 8, 2020, 12:19:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I just tried YafaRay Rendering plug-in 1.3 under High Sierra and didn't encounter any issue.
Xiste, would you have the patience to test the YafaRay Rendering plug-in 1.3 too, to let us know if it's a more general issue bound to that plug-in or to PhotoVideoRendering-2.0 plug-in?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 8, 2020, 2:53:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

would you have the patience to test the YafaRay Rendering plug-in 1.3 too

Just did. Same problem.
But it works on both Mojave and Catalina systems.

Typical system config. for my machines:

OSX High Sierra 10.13.6
Processor: 2x 3.06 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon.
Memory: 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12288 MB
[Jun 8, 2020, 3:23:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

But it works on both Mojave and Catalina systems.

Interresting.
My Macbook with Catalina won't even start SH3D ( wrong java that cannot be replaced by an older one), and YafaRay 1.3 does not work on my Mac 6.1 with Mojave 10.14.6
Config.:
Mac Pro late 2013 - OSX 10.14.6
Processor: 2.7 GHz 12-Core intel Xeon E5
Memory: 128 GB 1867MHz DDR3 ECC
Graphics: AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB

Cec
[Jun 13, 2020, 8:41:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Interresting.
My Macbook with Catalina won't even start SH3D ( wrong java that cannot be replaced by an older one), and YafaRay 1.3 does not work on my Mac 6.1 with Mojave 10.14.6
Ooops!
My mistake. My machines were not updated.
I have updated now, and I get the same results as you.
Wrong java on Catalina, I will try to remove the newer one before installing the old Mac 2017 version.
I will post the result.

Xiste
[Jun 13, 2020, 9:17:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

I already tried that.
Removing java is really not removing Java, so you still get the same message.
Either Java behaves like some kind of virus that can't be removed, or it leaves a script that prevents installing of older versions.

What bugs me tho, is that v6.3 should ask for an older version of Java, when v6.0 runs perfectly with the latest version of Java.
[Jun 13, 2020, 10:06:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 216   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved