Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7512 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Karoly

Hungary
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Ideas for the new version.

Hello!

Just recently I joined the Forum, but for many years I use this excellent program. I'm sorry I do not speak very good English!
I'm an interior decorator, and I agree with many requests and ideas, but some see it complicated, it will be difficult to do so.
Would you me some ideas, which I think can be done easily.

1. Select elimination.
One thing is checked, a wall, a furniture or another, but I do not dislike having to be highlighted. I do not realize, and I do not see in zoom, so you can easily move something, or jump away. There is no empty space to click there, and [Shift] key is not always correct.
Solution:
You need a key pressure [space] and nowhere selection. On the left is not in the list.

Next are two of the rooms (floor) editing Related

2. The rooms can only edit, not walls.
When I was editing interface is locked, rooms (floors) remain be edited, closed during walls that do not move. This can be a check box, select or not in room window.

3. Room List.
Premises (floors) are included in the list on the left side over the furniture. That's because when a single room doing more floors, floor materials, composite tile pattern, smaller floor areas are to each other and on the top, it is easy I can choose when I'm editing an area, you do not have the upper pull away in the corner of the beneath find another area.

4. Elevation.
Some members asked that the House should elevation and lateral view room inside wall. These are important documents for interior decorating. I know a difficult thing to do, but I have an idea, it might be good.
First, you need to solve that is parallel projection, in addition to the perspective.
Parallel Projection longer be good elevation. You need only set point of view.
Room inside view lateral wall to add an invisible box, so that makes things invisible to the door, floor and ceiling as well, doors and windows, and furniture as well. Once you set the invisible hand skillfully box, and you already have a wall section and view photos in the window.

Thank you, I hope you understand what I wrote.
Karoly
[Oct 21, 2016, 9:27:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Karoly

Hungary
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Ideas for the new version.

Hi!

Maybe it was not always understand what I wrote previously, I told you I do not speak well. Now I try one at a time, perhaps in no particular order, I'm sorry.

It was a point

4. Elevation / A

I solved the horizontal section problem very easily.
I import an "invisible cube" (SketchUp library, .kmz), I tick the window checkbox "doors and windows" into whether the size 100x100x100cm.
I open the project plan, and sets the aerial view.
I pull into the "invisible cube" above left, and I'm going to the corner and pull apart what should be.
It is very important while pulling constantly pushing [Alt] key!
I set "invisible cube," I think. 130-140cm etc. can lift and the height above the walls of the well can be 200cm or more.

Results like this:

Aerial view:

Development proposal:
In it really would be a good development if there is a slider in the window, adjust the height all walls.

I hope I was clear, and so they were able to use it! cool

Karoly
[Nov 8, 2016, 4:35:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved