Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 35011 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Still life

Here's my contribution. biggrin

----------------------------------------

[Oct 11, 2016, 8:53:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

I love it, AeowynFraser!
Who's next?

I did an aquatic and more joyous version of mine:

"Aquatic Still Life"
[Oct 11, 2016, 9:34:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

@Aeowyn Fantastic, I'm hungry... smile

@Lady Vero Good idea but more shadows effects would be better.

"Dad, With all the rain and all the rivers, why the oceans do not overflow ?
And sponges inside, my son !" laughing laughing laughing

It's Sunday early morning, the Sunshine rises, the mist has just risen.
No human, just the Nature...

1920 x 1080 in Q4 without R1.3.1 (no need for a large outdoor area).
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bdfd at Oct 12, 2016, 7:57:10 AM]
[Oct 12, 2016, 7:37:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

This is what I love most about SH3D, offering endless possibilities to express yourself artistically, and yet being so simple to use.

It appears to me that more and more users are posting beautiful renderings of their visions and fantasies on this forum. I love this thread!

Here a little experiment I did this morning:

1200 X 696 px, render time 28,8.98 seconds with default settings. Moon icon and textured sky.

cec
[Oct 12, 2016, 9:22:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

so......
@Aeowyn....I have to say that this is one of the best of your pictures I've ever seen here. I love that color combination on your picture especially that dark blue "glass diamonds" in combination with shining chandelier...and miroring is great idea too....respect
@VeroniQ....good idea for me...and I don't miss shadows there....but maybe you should try to create water reflections to your picture
@bdfd.....what to say....water reflections great....animals super great....light great...the way you cover the grass terrain falling down the water by plants is great....the only one problem I have with this picture is that it too much reminds me this one I published here few months ago......but OK...I have no patent for the scenery

@cecilia.....absolutely the best... I said a lot's of time here that you are genial creator....have no words....the most I love is floor texture and floor reflection....and that woman leg upgrade the artistic idea of the picture to the sky....wow
and here I have my last very traditional image....very simple and very different to the bulb pictures I published earlier ....I try to be very sweet and esthetic ...I named it very simple too....... /f/lovers

[Oct 12, 2016, 10:42:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

@Martin, except the dock and the boat, everything is natural ! laughing

Among flowers, an angel passes...

STRANGE, All published pictures have different size with different users of different countries... tongue
---
[Edit 4 times, last edit by bdfd at Oct 12, 2016, 11:07:45 AM]
[Oct 12, 2016, 10:59:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Whaouh! Great contributions! Cecilia, what a superb and poetic image! Congratulations to all of you. Who's next?
[Oct 12, 2016, 10:13:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Who's next?
Me !

Ghosts (Cecilia), flowers (Martin), still life (others)...
he had to think, he was daring ! tongue

Who said 'still life' ? laughing laughing laughing

1024 x 768 in Q4 with R1.3.1 (AA:2/4, gI:def, dB/cP: 2/0, sS:def, nlfD/nlr: 250/1, f/sA:mitchel/bucket)

It's just a joke I assure you, but I could not resist ...

A french comedian once said:
"We can laugh at everything but it depends on who !"...
---
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bdfd at Oct 13, 2016, 6:09:23 AM]
[Oct 13, 2016, 6:07:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

For people who don't speak French, you should have mentioned that "Still life" is translated in French as "Nature morte" (i.e. "Dead nature" word-for-word).
This helps to understand the joke wink
Or maybe I didn't get it!?! sad

MartinSK, where did you find these beautiful 3D models of flowers?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 13, 2016, 10:11:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hello Emanuel @Puybaret...
Except sh3d bonsai,every model is from warehouse. But it's tough work because there are plenty of different flovers models but not everything is perfect. For example I changed 5 different gladiolus models to find the best one....
Martin
[Oct 13, 2016, 11:17:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved