Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 33
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 23794 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Newest project

And this is me standing in the laundry basket smile

[Oct 19, 2016, 1:03:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Moved onto the adjoining bedroom, the room contains 2 "daylight" light sources, 3' dia @ 15%, to give some natural appearing lightness to the room, plus the 2 bedside lamps, light from the window is enhanced with another daylight source @ 70%.

I did need to remove the wall and door for this 1st image

and

Mike
[Oct 21, 2016, 12:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

A revision to the house layout.
I decided to change 1 on the bedrooms to an office and its bathroom to a utility room as it was positioned at the rear of the kitchen, for an entrance from the kitchen i used an arch and 4 9" steps.

The semi circular dining room i was not happy with, so it is now rectangular and houses stairs to a 1st floor bedroom with ensuite and a balcony.

Mike
[Oct 21, 2016, 1:06:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved