Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 33
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 23783 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Newest project

Hiya
This project is based loosley on a friends property, i have however changed it to be lower level with only 4 10" steps between habitable areas and a full flight down to the garage, it has 5 beds (grey), 4 bathrooms (brown), kitchen/breakfast room, WC and a lounge /diner.
See what you think of it HERE, dont worry about the naughty piece of lawn at the foot of the steps, i cut it. biggrin

Front view taken at 9AM

Rear view taken at 5PM

Thx Aeowyn for the "strip" window idea.

I do like the wall coloring even though i haven't applied any color or texture to them yet.

Mike
[Sep 18, 2016, 9:17:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Re: Newest project

Wow Mike....looks like really good project...respect
[Sep 18, 2016, 9:41:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Great ! applause

More land would have to put a gate and can walk around your house ( ~4 m in front of)...
What do you think about this ?
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Sep 18, 2016, 11:50:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

thank you Martin
hi bdfd
Both points already done...... totally agree, also had an idea for the quarter circle above the curved steps
Check it HERE
[Sep 18, 2016, 2:36:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

I meant a portal for the garage with a wall advanced a few meters would make the whole tour of the house.

A picture is better that few words...

The red arrow shows the progress of the field.
The yellow arrows show that one can make a full turn...
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Sep 18, 2016, 6:17:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Thx for the input bdfd, decided against that suggestion, but i am about to ask for more smile
[Sep 24, 2016, 9:53:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hiya
This design has left me with a kitchen/breakfast room that is very limited on windows, this is it with no ceiliing or roof -

After sitting in a hotel room all week thinking about getting sufficient, even lighting, these are the 2 ideas i came up with -

Each source is sat inside 4 traiangles, there are 21 of them at 20%, i imported the "lamp" as a window and the positioned them in a wall.

Here are the same sources, at 15%, and frame workwork but this time the sources are behind large opaque panels, walls, and have the the shiney triangles around each group of 7, the idea was to throw as much light down as possible -

Since creating these images i have managed to position 4 windows along the wall, above the door, but they will admit very little light.

Any toughts on improving this would be greatly appreciated. biggrin

Thx in advance.

MIke
[Sep 24, 2016, 10:12:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hi
13 renders later -

changed the sources several times, source height, several times, quite happy with the result

white light @20%

[Sep 24, 2016, 2:42:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
masterrazor

Antigua and Barbuda

That's a very nice house there.
[Sep 24, 2016, 2:54:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you madterrazor
[Sep 24, 2016, 2:57:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved