Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9570 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Slate

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: SweetHome3D On Surface Book Hi Res Display

Hello I also have a Microsoft Surface Book with 3000x2000 display and I'm not having any luck getting the display to look decent. It seems no matter what I try I still have a truncated left menu in Sweet Home 3D.

I've tried both the Windows 5.5.2 version and adding an ini file with 1 line or the 5 lines of code mentioned here to no avail, and the Java Web Start 5.5.2 version.

Any thoughts?
[Oct 3, 2017, 4:19:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Are you sure the .ini file doesn't have an additional .txt extension?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 3, 2017, 7:53:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Slate

Arg you're absolutely right, I recently switched computers and I didn't realize the option to view file extensions was still turned off so the file was actually showing .ini.txt instead of just .ini. Many thanks for your spot-on reply!
[Oct 6, 2017, 2:26:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for your feedback smile
I feared that the solution I programmed didn't work anymore on some configurations...
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 6, 2017, 4:01:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved