Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 23
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12617 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

FRANCE
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Single Story Bungalow

For fun, I decorated the Great Room for Christmas. biggrin
Hi,

Great ! cool

The holidays before the hour... smile

The children will be delighted. laughing
----------------------------------------
with W10 64b 1709 (16.299.125) / Core i7-4790 - RAM 16 MB / GeForce GTX770 2 Go Full HD
sh3d 5.6 with java 1.8.0_144 & java3D 1.6.0
[May 19, 2017 5:54:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Yeah, I realize it's way early for Christmas. biggrin I just was curious how it would look.

Anyway, I've taken a quick couple of rendered pictures of the front of the house seeing as I did another update to it. laughing

I took out half of the sitting area, doubled the patio beams, and added a gardening center. Oh, and changed the wood texture used.

[May 20, 2017 4:18:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Here I am, back working at getting rendered pictures of this house. So, here are the remaining rooms.

The first bedroom, taken near the door to the hallway. The closets (yes, two of the) are just out of shot, around the corner which is visible on the left.

The second bedroom, also taken near the door to the hallway. It's a mirror of the first bedroom, and I just realized that I forgot to include pictures above the two beds like there are in the first bedroom.

The main bathroom, also take from the door to the hallway. The shower (well the shower curtain) is visible in the vanity mirror.

The master bedroom, first taken from the double door to the hallway, second taken from the opposite corner. Yes, those are supposed to be mirrors on the art deco vanity, but they didn't render well. The door to the left of the double door to the hallway is to the master bathroom. The other double doors on the right are to the walk-in closet.

The master bedroom's walk-in closet, first taken from the door to the master bedroom, second taken from the window looking into the master bedroom. One side is "his", the other side is "hers", both mirrors of each other.

The master bathroom. As you can see, I've changed the color scheme.

There aren't any changes to the garage and laundry room, so there's no pictures of them.

[Jun 12, 2017 7:10:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved