Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 51
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 84786 times and has 50 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3-Bedroom 2-bath 2-Story House

I had a few ideas on this house, and saved a new file of it to implement them. I've made a few cosmetic changes, as well as a few more substantial ones.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c0hbh0iydpu9kb3/F6SE-A3b.sh3d/file

I've taken pictures, of course.

I just noticed that one wall being out of alignment as I post this picture; I have just now fixed it.

Here's the biggest change that I've made. I've made this bedroom smaller, took out one of the closets, moved the remaining closets, and added an en suite bathroom; the door is visible in the bedroom picture. In doing so, what had been the Main Bathroom has now become an en suite Master Bathroom; that picture is coming up.

I've moved some of the walls, enlarged the walk-in closet, shortened the bathroom (by removing the shower stall and rearranging the furnishings therein), and moved the bathroom door so it is now in the Master Bedroom.

I removed the fireplace from this bedroom and rearranged the furnishings. And I just noticed that one of the doors is shorter than the others... I've just now fixed it...

----------------------------------------

[Jan 27, 2021, 8:46:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved