Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 18
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 29218 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Hobby Shed / Couple's Cabin

Great! Very pleasant and uncommon house.
And I am happy to see that the terrasse is back.
[Dec 1, 2016, 2:10:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I was looking at all the house files I have, and I've decided to go back and make a few adjustments to the the outside of the "Mini Cabin" (the 2-bedroom version). Below are the changes made.

DISCLAIMER - Because of the file size (59.8 MB compressed), my computer will not let me get rendered pictures of this fully furnished. (I find that for some reason I can't get rendered pictures of files larger than 50 MB; that's another issue that probably has to do with the available memory on my computer or something, so I'm not going to go any further on that matter.) I do not want to right now make an unfurnished version (maybe later), so all of the following pictures are screenshots.

Front aerial view. I added some arches and changed the columns (as well as added some additional ones) to the entrance and the terraces. Because of putting in additional columns to the entrance, I had to switch out the letters box attached next to the front door for the mailbox on a post out in front. I changed the roofing, and it now has my favorite green tiling. I also added shingles to the walls just under the roofings that match the columns, arches and railings. I believe I also fixed the height of the windows on both floors to be even with tops of the doors.

Back aerial view. No changes to this part, just that through the windows you can see that the paintings on the walls are elevated (because of my raising the roof biggrin ).

Main floor floor plan. I shortened the built in cabinet near the stairs, which made it possible to widen the bathroom vanity, and I changed the mirrors. I also moved the doors a little to the laundry room so that they're 6 inches from wall adjoining the bathroom instead of ... I think I had them at about 3 inches away before ... I also changed the textures of the coat rack in the Entryway and to two of the couches in the Great Room. I adjusted the placements of the wall mounted TV, track lighting and paintings in the Great Room, and I removed a cabinet from the bathroom. No other changes made to this floor.

Top floor floor plan. I added the sideboard, vase of lilies, and figurines on the wall near the Bedroom. I also adjusted the heights of the wall spotlights because of raising the roof. No other changes made to this floor.

NOTE - The rest of the pictures are from the Virtual Visitor point of view, showing most of the changes previously described.

Front entrance.

Great Room taken from the corner near the doorway to the Entryway.

Bathroom taken from between the toilet and the wall.

Top of the stairs looking to bedroom doors.
----------------------------------------

[Apr 22, 2018, 6:43:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I am so devastated at the moment; my computer crashed on me yesterday without warning, and I lost a good number of the house designs I've been working on (not to mention other things I'd saved on it). The ones that I didn't lose were ones that I downloaded to MediaFire, but some of those aren't quite updated (I posted those there then made modifications, but didn't save the modifications). crying

So, it looks like some of them I'm going to have to start from scratch, and some I'll have to update, hopefully with the help of the pictures I've posted here and on Facebook as references. That'll take some time though.

[Jun 30, 2018, 1:17:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I realize that it’s been over a year since I last posted on this thread, and unfortunately these designs were ones that were lost when my old computer died. Fortunately, however, I have been able to recreate them, mostly, with a few updates as well as another version. biggrin

I haven’t gotten around to taking new pictures yet, and I’ll be out of town for a few days so I won’t be able to get any rendered anytime soon, but I thought that I would post this update.

[Jul 10, 2019, 10:09:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

So I've been spending the last few days rendering pictures of all the different versions of this design. I'll be posting each separately since there are so many pictures for each one. Also, I've taken all the pictures using the Depth of Field lens, so the aerial shots are a little bit blurry, which I am sorry about.

First, the remake of the Hobby Shed

[Jul 21, 2019, 10:43:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Secondly, the Couple's Cabin.

[Jul 21, 2019, 10:57:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Thirdly, the Mini Cabin.

[Jul 21, 2019, 11:15:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

And finally, the new version, which is a bit of a combination of the Couple's Cabin and the Mini Cabin, with a sewing room, and a few alterations...

[Jul 21, 2019, 11:38:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved