Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 84
Posts: 84   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 76253 times and has 83 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

I am very sorry Aeowyn.
It was not an attack to your personality and your projects.
I really respect your creativity. Hope you understand what I wanted to say. love struck love struck
Martin
[Aug 15, 2016, 6:14:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

No worries, MartinSK, I didn't take it personally. smile I know it's just your opinion and I totally respect it.

And, thank you for letting me know how you feel, and I understand. blushing

bdfd, the idea of adding a skylight (or possibly more?) is a really good idea, but I don't quite follow "the white room"... do you mean one of the bathrooms? So far in the Atrium version I've either painted the walls a pale blue or I haven't gotten to them yet. In the non-Atrium version I think I have one bathroom with white walls... Or do you mean the Atrium area? I'm sorry; I guess I'm really quite tired as it's been a long day and now 1:04 am PST.
----------------------------------------

[Aug 15, 2016, 9:04:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I've gotten (I think/hope) the Atrium version of this house completed. Here's a small teaser as I've been working on it all afternoon. It's 2:00 am here and I'm very sleepy. biggrin sleep

The front of the house, half of the roofing over the main part of the house added (only enough to take this picture wink) If anybody thinks that there's anything that needs to be changed with what's here just let me know. smile

I've worked on the top floor and I believe I'll be able to get pictures (hopefully rendered, but we'll see) of the different rooms soon.

[Aug 20, 2016, 10:10:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Great Aeowyn. applause applause

You have followed my idea, Good night. shhh
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Aug 20, 2016, 11:58:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Atrium is really cool love struck love struck
Good morning biggrin
[Aug 20, 2016, 1:25:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Alright, here goes; the final pictures of the Atrium version. biggrin This version I've actually turned into a TRIPLE Jack-and-Jill house.

Disclaimers: I was having a hard time getting the pictures rendered so most of these will be screenshots. All of the Jack-and-Jill bedrooms and bathrooms are the same layout, just different textures and colors used - oh, and the dressers are all different, and a bit of mirroring in their placement.

Seeing as I posted the screenshot of the front of the house, I don't need to show that again. wink

Back of the house.

Main floor (Level 0) floor plan.

First floor (Level 1) floor plan.

Level 2, skylight.

Since I'd previously showed the rooms on the Main floor, I also don't need to show those.

The atrium, from the different double doors leading out to it.

Onto the next level! biggrin

The first bedroom right off the stairs. This was the only one I was able to render.

The first bathroom, from two different angles, that connect the first and next bedrooms.

The next bedroom.

The bedroom being used as a child's playroom.

The next bathroom, connecting the playroom and the nursery.

The bedroom being used as a nursery.

Bedroom number 3.

The third bathroom, connecting Bedrooms 3 and 4.

Bedroom number 4. (In my dream this was my bedroom; that's the reason for both the color scheme and the paisley bedspread - my favorite color and the print on my real life bedspread biggrin)

The Master Bedroom, two different angles.

The Master Bathroom.

The Master Bedroom's Walk-In Closet.

Alright, I believe that's it for the pictures. Enjoy. blushing biggrin applause

[Aug 20, 2016, 11:01:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Nice work Aeowyn, glad you returned to the atrium. smile
[Aug 20, 2016, 11:25:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Great Aeowyn ! smile

I and my daughter said : WAOOOAAAAAA !!! applause
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Aug 21, 2016, 7:06:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Miker777, and bdfd and your daughter. biggrin

And with this home done, I've included it in my collage of the houses I've created.

And because of the changes I made since first creating this house (both versions) from a 7-Bedroom 4-bathroom home to a 9-Bedroom 5-bathroom home I've also changed their names (from 7B4b2S to 9B5b2S) laughing

[Aug 21, 2016, 8:43:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

And looking at the collage I realize that I probably have some work to do on the 3B2b2S alt... the rest of the houses in this picture seem to be pretty well done comparatively...

[Aug 21, 2016, 8:56:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 84   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved