Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3015 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
mike@iai

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
High Resolution Output

I have been using this program since about January 2016, pretty much self-taught.
I am doing floor plan designs for hi-quality offset printing.
I see from other peoples sample posts and tutorials a level of Output Quality that I don't seem to be getting with mine.
I can be pretty self-sufficient with learning it myself, but I'm hoping someone here can point me in the direction of tutorials, forum links, YouTube, etc that addresses this problem.
Having looked through the forums for these answers, there seem to be discussion about setting and menus that I'm not finding. Do I need some sort of Plug-Ins or upgrades in order to see those Settings menus? ••• Any feed back would be helpful. ••• I'm on a 2015 MacBookPro running OS 10.10.5. My version of Sweet Home 3D is: Version 5.1.1 Mac App Store Java version 1.8.0_60 / 64 bit / 2.1 GB max. Very recently I downloaded and installed: AdvancedSettings_PhotoRendering-1.3.1
[Jul 21, 2016, 5:06:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: High Resolution Output

If you need hi-res images, you have to make (render) hi-res images. Example: if you need 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution for a crisp print, you need to define that resolution. If your printed image is 10x10 inch, you need to define your image as 3000x3000 pixels. Take note that this will cause long rendering times.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 21, 2016, 5:27:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved