Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 86
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 106225 times and has 85 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: classic edition

Buildings in the night... applause

I like rose and purple lights, it's so romantic ! love struck
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Apr 4, 2017, 8:55:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

@SchokiDay...I think it's only about the time to learn and experienced with sh3d. Your projects will be better and better. I saw your first here and I think it's not bad for the first time. smile And I am not the best one... There are much much better users here...

@bdfd yeeeees... I like that night lights too.

And now it's the time for the last two pics

Heh...the detailed view of that flowers is not the best but I like this picture...

And the last one is the garden view with the entrance far away...

And this is the time to say good bye......I hope I will be back with something new after a time. smile
[Apr 5, 2017, 8:09:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Spring... that a lovely season ! love struck

applause
---
[Apr 5, 2017, 8:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

2016 versus 2017 part 1

[Sep 10, 2017, 8:30:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

More and more aristocratic ;-) Congratulations, it's really well done!
[Sep 12, 2017, 10:45:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

some other green pictures

[Oct 13, 2017, 8:57:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Great Job Martin ! applause

A color other than green would have highlighted the plants and the maybe the scenery...

Are you still using thearender ?

What are the parameters and time please ?

smile
---
[Oct 13, 2017, 2:54:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hi @bdfd ..... the size of pictures is 1100x619 pixels. Were made by thea render and the time was at about 5 hours....
[Oct 21, 2017, 7:09:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hi guys... I am back with the new version of old project. Because I lost the older data of the classic edition project I decide to create new one I named Historic island. Here I came with the first series of pictures in very pseudogothic style.
I am not a good story writer...so sorry... but I can describe,what you can see on pictures.
The first picture is the view you can see from the boat when you are cruising to the coast of the island. You can see little harbor on the right and the central church standing up on the hill.

We are in the harbor now and I am watching our nice historic boat. If you feel it looks like Cristobal Colon's Pinta ..... you are right...it is Pinta biggrin

And now....stairs and stairs.....but the church is so close.

Thanx God.... I am here... the church looks monumental but is not so big. The height is only 23 meters /75,5ft/

So I wanna walk around the church and try to make some nice pictures. The first one is the monument with the statue of Madonna. The statue is more than 5 meters tall /16,4ft/

And here the external picture of presbytery....

The last picture here...you can see some details on facade and some details of the textures.... the length of the church is 30 meters /98ft/

The island were modeled by sh3d rendered by Thea render and some lightning effects were made by GIMP2 or PicsArt. The size of pictures is 1600x900px or 1000x1200px.
All my pictures you can find on my facebook profile page https://www.facebook.com/MartinSK.sh3dthea/ ...
Interior soon...
[Feb 11, 2018, 12:22:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Yes yes yes....the statue on the PINTA picture is not correctly on the column. Thanks @bdfd for your notice. Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa. ....But it is angel with wings....can fly :D
[Feb 11, 2018, 1:59:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved