Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 86
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 107897 times and has 85 replies Next Thread
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: classic edition

Really inspiring and amazing work. I love it!

cec
[Jul 30, 2016, 4:40:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Wow...thanks a lot to all of you friends.
#Ceciliabr I watched your UGLY CABIN project. Wow. You're genius.
Every project of all users here have some inspiration for me. I really love to watch projects in my free time.
Martin
[Jul 30, 2016, 7:47:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Great images Martin, hard to tell which is real, wink
[Jul 31, 2016, 5:30:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thanks Miker... Hope that some other images of something classic will be here this summer.
[Aug 1, 2016, 7:37:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Dear friends....here I come with another new project in CLASSIC EDITION......I named it 'BOTANIKA'-CHURCH OF NATURE.... I saw a lot of projects here but only few of them tried to use trees or different plants or more detailed gardening [which I love in my personal life]. So when I was working on the garden of KASTIEL project,there I had an idea tried to change it. In BOTANIKA-CHURCH OF NATURE I come with a little bit educative project where plants are in a main role. And that is a problem. There are only few detailed 'free 3D plants' on internet which you can use. If you want to use HD plants you have to pay of course. But I am not a professional 3D computer programmer so I didn't want to. In so far that I decide to use some available free 3D models and try to create a garden project of them. I know there are a lot's of better pictures or better projects here but I was interested in what I am able to create by my skills. [I started with 3D application in February this year....I used my comp mainly for mails or Facebook before that talk to the hand.....]

I have to tell that except my love in gardening and KASTIEL garden this were my inspirations here on sites.....

1....bdfd's 'nature houses' projects
2....Ceciliabr's top pictures [which geniality I will never achieve]
3....and Miker777 and VeroniQ support I sometimes feel here and it's important for me

Here are first pictures I rendered.
The first one is BOTANIKA CHURCH which is greenhouse for tropical plants in my virtual project...I was create it like futuristic geodesic complex at first....but bdfd use this architecture in his Mars project so I try to change it and create some more classical design. Free artwork for this building are Gothic churches of course....You can see some first plants there. On the right side of a picture is an old oak /Quercus/ plant. And you can see tall Araucaria plants in the building. One is Araucaria heterophylla and the second is Araucaria angustifolia

Here is the second picture....there you can see different varieties of Delphinium elatum plant and on the left side you can see Linden /Tilia cordata/ tree and two Cupressus trees

[Aug 9, 2016, 8:57:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Very, very nice.

Where did you find the Delphinium model??
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 9, 2016, 10:16:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thank you very much Hansmex.
I found it on CGtrader as a free model. But it's available only for skatchup. So I modified it in skatchup and transformed to KMZ format. Then I was looking for different transparent textures of delphinium floral envelope. https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/plant-tree/shrub-bush/plant-delphinium
[Aug 9, 2016, 10:40:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Thank you!
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 9, 2016, 10:43:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Great Martin. applause

The garden is luxurious. smile

The building looks like the Cathedral of 'Notre Dame' of paris.

smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Aug 9, 2016, 12:28:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Bravo Martin,
I like especially the trees and the banches renderings, very realistic. However, the fountain could be improved. The church is interesting but seems not to fit with this scenery...
VeroniQ - support number 3 ;-)
[Aug 9, 2016, 5:02:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved