Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 86
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 106313 times and has 85 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
applause Re: classic edition

Hello martin,

Included in my favorites !

Regards.

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jun 28, 2018, 9:51:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Re: classic edition

Thank you @Emmanuel for you support.
But I think it's better not to irritate other users with Thea here. I am very thankful for sh3d because I am still working with this app. And you know...my first two years all of my renderings were made only by sunflow.... But as you know in other way... I still tried to experimented and combined sh3d with some other applications like Gimp,or lot of photo editors to find the best final product. And I am still on that way to find the best and not very expensive way for amateurs like we all are.
Maybe in the future I will use some of my sh3d&thea pictures here in some special thread....but as you can read in other threads...it's not the best time for my pictures here now.
M
[Jul 8, 2018, 8:50:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

..not to irritate other users...
No irritation here smile Always enjoy your renderings.
[Jul 8, 2018, 8:55:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Okh is right, MartinSK. Keep on posting your inspiring and very poetic renderings!
[Jul 9, 2018, 12:10:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

MartinSK, I am camping here to wait for your next renders. Please don't stop. More please....
[Jul 9, 2018, 1:12:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Hi Martin!

I have a feeling that you are referring to a conversation between me and Ceciliabr. I can assure you that I am not the least irritated by your beautiful images, quite the opposite. I have shared my enthusiastic comments on this thread, as you are well aware of, and I will continue doing so on any future images you will post here.
Judging from re-reading the mentioned conversation, I must say I fail to detect any form of expressed irritation, just a description of personal preferences. I suggest you read it again.

I have downloaded a trial version of Thea, and I have already gotten some nice results, but it's to early to present anything yet.

All my best,

Xiste
[Jul 10, 2018, 8:23:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved