Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 32
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17150 times and has 31 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Home inspired by my "Tiny home"

I apologize for not replying promptly regarding your inquiry about my “what if” home. Since your question came in I went back to the 2-story one to look and see if there was something that I could update on it, and of course that is exactly what I have been doing for the last few days. As a matter of fact I’m working on getting a bunch of new pictures of what I’ve changed with it to post as soon as I can. I’ll probably even post a quick update message on that thread.

Since it is a little after 3 am here I’m going to get some sleep. Good night for now.
----------------------------------------

[Sep 6, 2019 11:14:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Home inspired by my "Tiny home"

I've gone back to this house and (surprisingly) made some changes. Not really many major changes, but there have been a few minor ones.

Here's one of the major changes. I figured since the Master Bedroom had its own bathroom, and that there was a powder room downstairs, there was no reason for the other bathroom to be accessible directly from the hallway, and made it as an en suite to the bedroom. In so doing, I moved the one wall so that there was more room in that bedroom, taking some space from both the hallway and the bathroom; I'd felt that that bedroom was just a little too small to begin with. Unfortunately, I still didn't add a proper closet. Anyway, in shortening the bathroom I couldn't keep the bathtub and switched it out for a shower stall, then rearranged the furniture.

Here's the other major change. I figured that the Office would be my sewing room, and that the Master bedroom is my room, that I'd have the office basically only accessible from the Master bedroom. So, I moved the one wall with the Master bedroom door flush with the Closet and Linen wall, moved the Office door and all the furniture in the Office.

----------------------------------------

[Jan 18, 2020 2:52:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2020 eTeks - All rights reserved