Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 20
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12489 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
LBB part2...or LOFT part2

Hi friends...here I come with the second part of 'my loft' photo shooting. The first part I named Little black bathroom because of the smallest bathroom in the house. And now it's the time to share some pics of two last rooms I finished these times. It's the bedroom combined with bathroom and the second one is white office. I had some awkward problems with rendering when all my system collapsed biggrin so I am happy that everything is ok now. I am still only looking for the best rendering settings for my pics which could be in good quality and .....rendering time acceptable in the same time.... so here it comes

[Jul 14, 2016, 8:36:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Re: LBB part2...or LOFT part2

That is a beautiful HOME Martin, not just a house. I am glad you were able to sort out the rendering to this quality so i could see it. The image with the cigar and the glasses is perfect.
[Jul 14, 2016, 9:26:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Amazing pictures !

It a house for 007 ! smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 15, 2016, 6:39:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Haha.....thanks bdfd..... office looks like that
[Jul 15, 2016, 7:19:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JUGGERNAUT

Hi Martin,

Nice, very nice

Leonard (Juggernaut)
[Jul 15, 2016, 10:24:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thank you Leonard smile
[Jul 15, 2016, 11:31:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

I'm not a big fan of modernesque interior design, but that is a beautiful job. smile
Hawk
[Jul 15, 2016, 12:53:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

With this quality, your computer has heat for long hours ... smile
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 15, 2016, 2:00:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

bdfd... rendering takes from 4 to 9 hours
HawkDawk... my friends ask me for contemporary design
I made more classical design twice when I started to use this app. At first it was when my cousin asked me to create an inspiration for her bungalow tiny house
or when my schoolmate asked me for an inspiration for his old village house he bought
[Jul 15, 2016, 8:36:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Both nice, did she construct either or take ideas from them?
[Jul 15, 2016, 11:20:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved