Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3820 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
joed11

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Stacked Walls?

I am new to Sweet Home 3D but I like what I'm seeing. I'm currently using it to layout my back garden, not the original purpose of the program but so far so good. One thing I need to do is place a wooden fence on top of a retaining wall. So a wall on top of a wall. Is this possible without using layers? Or is layers the way to go?
Thanks,
Joe
[Jul 6, 2016, 9:06:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mirakels

Re: Stacked Walls?

Can't you just set the elevation of the wooden fence to the height of the retaining wall. That would pout the fence on top of the wall.
[Jul 6, 2016, 10:39:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
joed11

USA

Thanks for the response. I figured that out not long after posting the question. Thanks!
[Jul 7, 2016, 6:57:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MichaelrWalker111

Canada

Thanks for the information shared
[Jul 25, 2016, 9:20:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved