Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 15
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9122 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: little black bathroom

Hi Martin
Follow this link mate, it explains how to get images to show when posting, pay attention to the "more sharing options" bit
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,1886
Lovely renders
[Jul 3, 2016, 9:48:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

thanx Miker...I followed that link...but four of my pics you can see and six of them not... still don't know why... hope I will post it there as soon as possible...and many more ofcourse
[Jul 3, 2016, 9:52:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

No problem mate. i did the same 1st time. sad
[Jul 3, 2016, 10:16:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I found that I personally prefer using Photobucket for use on a forum when I want to show pictures. biggrin But that's just me.
----------------------------------------

[Jul 3, 2016, 10:30:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

thanx Aeowyn....I'll try it maybe...I saw your project and looks great... I'll try to share my pics from MediaFire at first...and if it will make problems I'll change... its for the first time I share my pics from sh3d so everything is new for me in this forum... hope you understand
[Jul 3, 2016, 10:39:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved