Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 18
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17090 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 4B2b2S.sh3d

I've gotten a few more pictures done of this house. Not easy with it being over 90MB in size now (I've been downloading files from 3DWarehouse.com which can be rather large files themselves). sad

The laundry room looking toward the door to the bathroom, taken from the hallway door. On the left is the closet and cabinet space for cleaning supplies as well as a counter for folding laundry. On the right is the water heater and HVAC for the whole house.

Taken from the hallway on Level 1 looking down the stairs. On the left the door to the small office is visible. On the left the entertainment center to the loft space.

The loft space decorated as a sitting area/TV room. Here's the entrance to the tiny balcony visible from the front aerial view previously posted. Disclaimer: I have not updated the decor on the balcony yet.

The small office taken from the door to the hallway. Just like most (if not all) of my other home designs, I've got office space decorated as a sewing room. On the left I'm using this cabinet for sewing pattern and sewing notion storage. On the right is a door to a small storage closet, which in this case I could use as fabric storage.

The master bedroom taken from the balcony doors. Only one set of the closet doors is visible on the left. The door to the hallway is just out of view on the right. I was inspired to decorate this room in a very Indian theme when I found the picture I'm using as the rug's texture. I think I might have gotten kind of carried away with that...

Another picture of the master bedroom, taken from the corner near the dresser. Here the patterns of the bed sheets are better viewed, and the door to the hallway is somewhat visible by the wardrobe. Disclaimer: the wardrobe I used (downloaded from 3D Warehouse) is supposed to have this pretty scrollwork on it, but it didn't show up very well in the renderings.

I still have the other bedroom and bathroom on level 1 to render as well as a view of the area in front of the master bedroom door (I'm in process of rendering that now, but it is slow going with the file as large as it is). I've added a retractable ladder to access the open attic space under the roof and will show that in my next reply.
----------------------------------------

[Jul 17, 2016, 3:25:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I've gotten the rest of Level 1's hallway rendered.

I apologize for the light level as I didn't realize it was set so dark; I'll fix that later. With it being so dark it's hard to see the pattern on the hall runner.

The door at the left is to the bathroom on this floor, the middle door is to the master bedroom and at the right between the stairs and retractable attic ladder is to the office as stated previously. The other bedroom door is behind the virtual visitor.

And now that I'm looking at this I think I might put a picture on the wall behind the extended ladder next to the master bedroom door.

I'm still working on this floor's bathroom and the other bedroom and hopefully should have those rendered soon.

[Jul 17, 2016, 7:19:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Good work here m8. smile
[Jul 17, 2016, 5:48:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Shame about the light fittings might be worth asking emmanuel about that
[Jul 17, 2016, 5:50:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Final pictures of this house.

Upstairs bedroom. It's pretty large, so I decorated it as if two girls share it.

Upstairs bathroom. This is pretty large for a bathroom, in my opinion, and actually has a lot more bare walls than I like. I also decorated it in a color that I'm not fond of, but my roommates' youngest son wanted to help out by wanting me to paint it yellow.

The next pictures are the screenshots of each level, including the attic.

And it's time for me to say "Good Night" as it is pretty late and I'm pretty tired. smile

[Jul 19, 2016, 8:23:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Oh, almost forgot to mention.

I just realized that the designation I gave this house (I can't really call it a "name") basically says that there should be 4 bedrooms, but I only have 3 in the final rendering. I think that it had 4 bedrooms when I first conceptualized it, but changed one of the bedrooms into the loft area with the small balcony by the end.

I figured I might as well put that out into the universe. biggrin And now I'm off for sleep.

[Jul 19, 2016, 8:26:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Updated front aerial view.

It's a screenshot only because I couldn't get it to render (file size most likely).

[Sep 10, 2016, 9:29:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I am so devastated at the moment; my computer crashed on me yesterday without warning, and I lost a good number of the house designs I've been working on (not to mention other things I'd saved on it). The ones that I didn't lose were ones that I downloaded to MediaFire, but some of those aren't quite updated (I posted those there then made modifications, but didn't save the modifications). crying

So, it looks like some of them I'm going to have to start from scratch, and some I'll have to update, hopefully with the help of the pictures I've posted here and on Facebook as references. That'll take some time though.

[Jun 30, 2018, 1:16:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved