Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 10
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5237 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
farasat

KORDESTAN
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
my little living room

hi
What is your opinion about the photos below and what you have suggestions to make it better smile smile smile

thank you rose rose rose chicken
[May 16, 2016, 9:23:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JUGGERNAUT

Re: my little living room

When rendering the photo in sh3d, move the image quality slider to the right (best). This rendering will take a little longer, but will give you a better quality photo
[May 17, 2016, 9:54:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
farasat

KORDESTAN
rose Re: my little living room

Thank you very much for your suggestion then I will render results rose rose rose rose rose
[May 17, 2016, 4:18:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
farasat

KORDESTAN

whats your idea???

[May 17, 2016, 4:42:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JUGGERNAUT

If I look at your light brightness, it actually creates a definite white haze around everything that is white (light-fitting, furniture and paintings). Try using lamp-fittings with a stainless steel finish, as well as a softer lamp. Also modify the colour of your furniture to a softer off-white colour.

Hope this will be of some help.

Juggernaut
[May 18, 2016, 2:09:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
farasat

KORDESTAN

When rendering the photo in sh3d, move the image quality slider to the right (best). This rendering will take a little longer, but will give you a better quality photo

smile smile
[May 24, 2016, 8:07:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
farasat

KORDESTAN

ب
[May 24, 2016, 8:07:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
EmilyAlford

United States

Its really very beautiful.
[Jun 15, 2016, 9:59:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MenaXiao

China

Your room looks beautiful and warm.
[Jun 17, 2016, 3:52:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi,

A special room for Prince ! laughing

It's really purple...
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jun 17, 2016, 10:22:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved