Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 141
Posts: 141   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1416534 times and has 140 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in

Maybe you moved or didn't include the lib folder that contains the JavaScript program required by the HTML page?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 21, 2017, 2:44:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Marat78

Russia

Hello!
I created HTML5 code with your plugin, uploaded to my hosting (http://free-pc.ru/3D/septic/monolit/viewHome-2.html). Now how to call this code on your Wordpress blog in the record?
[Jun 14, 2017, 11:34:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you look at the source code of your html file, you'll see that it consists of a few HTML5 and JavaScript tags. Searching how to integrate JavaScript and how to integrate a canvas in Wordpress should give you a solution.
[Jun 15, 2017, 7:21:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Marat78

Russia

It will be too cumbersome to implement. Can then show this code in a frame?
And how to make the 3D object rotate with fingers on mobile devices? I do not spin.
[Jun 15, 2017, 12:35:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Marat78

Russia

On desktop PCs, the rotation is performed by the mouse. How to implement 3D object rotation on mobile devices? Http://free-pc.ru/3D/septic/kolca/viewHome-2.html
[Jun 22, 2017, 4:33:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

Hello!
This is a great tool, thank you very much!

I have some problem in HTML-view, could you please help me
1. Choose levels box in aerial view is inactive, so I always can see only whole house, no way to see only fist floor. I've even copied all the script settings from your example at http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/2017/09/06/sweet_home_3d_5_5.html, but no way

Inactive box: http://regard-house.ru/3dplan/test/Tutorial.html

The second problem (may be it all the one case): I cannot use for html-view .sh3d file like you do ("viewerCanvas2", "SweetHome3DExample7.sh3d"), I can use only exported zip-file (("viewerCanvas2", "SweetHome3DExample7.sh3d",)), otherwise I get "Error: ReferenceError Ground3D is not defined"

ReferenceError: http://regard-house.ru/3dplan/test/Tutorial-sh3d.html

Thank you!
Yours, Daniel
[Oct 9, 2017, 9:53:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Until version 1.2 of the Export to HTML5 plug-in, the levels drop down list was active only in virtual visit mode on purpose.
It's not the case in the version 1.3 that was released tonight. This new version supports also rotation of objects around an horizontal axis, and other new features proposed in Sweet Home 3D 5.5.

Note that this plug-in is less useful now since it's possible to view a sh3d file directly with Sweet Home 3D JS Viewer. Both viewers use the same JavaScript code available in SweetHome3DJS project. The additional processing performed by the Export to HTML5 plug-in reduces the home data handled by the viewer by removing plan icons and reducing the textures larger than 256x256 pixels.

For those interested, I also updated Export to XML/OBJ plug-in to version 1.3.
[Oct 10, 2017, 10:19:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fsaintl

United States

I tried to install this Plug-in and then restarted SweetHome, but the option never appeared under the TOOL menu. I tried to re-install, and got the message that it was already installed. If I go to "About Sweet Home 3D" and click on "Libraries", it is not listed in the Plug-Ins. I downloaded version 1.3 of the tool, with Sweet home 5.3.1 with OSX 10.11.6 . It's strange, there are no error messages, and it completes the install successfully with the message about it being available after the next launch. I'm using the Viewer for now, but thought you might want to know.
[Oct 12, 2017, 4:24:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The version 1.3 of the plug-in requires Sweet Home 3D 5.5.
[Oct 14, 2017, 6:24:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I just released the version 1.3.1 of Export to HTML5 plug-in and the version 5.5.2 of Sweet Home 3D JS Viewer to fix an issue that could prevent viewing SH3D files containing 3DS or DAE files.
[Oct 20, 2017, 5:36:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 141   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved