Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 141
Posts: 141   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1416777 times and has 140 replies Next Thread
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in

Here are your files placed on ftp
[May 13, 2020, 5:26:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

To show another file with this this html, you need to change not only html name, but also name inside the html, using any text editor

[May 13, 2020, 6:25:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alexsmol32

Russia

Hi, everybody!
1. I'm trying to use SweetHome3DJSViewer with default all and find error. So i truing to use suggestion about chrome reading from file and it is still error 0 while requesting default.sh3d
2. Also i trying to use honomobo.html with presented recommendation and the result is same error.
3. At last i trying to use export tools from sweet home and after unzipping file i use viewhome and find Error: Error End of data reached (data length = 0, asked index = 4). Corrupted zip ?
for all of this i had try to use in local machine not on web? because some times it is useful to send files for local using
[May 23, 2020, 11:56:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

Dear Emmanuel!

Cannot understand what the problem with velocity of this project.
It's very light weight, only 1,5Mb, but react on level change very slow, and it's only project my smartphone is impossible to play through web-page (just closes browser)

https://woodmouse.ru/takedom/nb/2i.html

The file is https://woodmouse.ru/takedom/nb/nb.sh3d
[Jun 3, 2020, 6:20:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Gildaniel, Sweet Home 3D JS is slow when changing levels because it recomputes all door and window holes in the walls, and the computing of these holes is much slower with JavaScript than with Java.
But there's surely some place to optimize this process, even if it's not simple.

I released version 1.6 of the plug-in today to include the improvements available in the new Sweet Home 3D JS 6.4 Viewer, like a better management of superimposed transparent objects and a fix for a bug which prevented to pinch under iOS.
I also included some comments in the viewHome.html exported file to explain how to simply display the viewer in full screen.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 22, 2020, 5:02:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

Dear Emmanuel, thank you!
With new viewer layers seems to change faster on desktop, but https://woodmouse.ru/takedom/nb/2i.html still crashes mobile Chrome

Did't find viewHome.html in the archive
[Jul 24, 2020, 9:46:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gr8

Hi

I'm new to Sweet Home 3D.

I bought Sweet Home 3D for my Mac and created our new flat.
Then I installed the 'export to HTML 5' plugin and created the zip file of the flat.
On my Mac browser the display of the flat works fine, after I allowed local files access...
Now I try the same on my iPad but nothing is shown.... It's just a white page and the 'view home' button.

I would be grateful for some help.
Thanks.
[Mar 5, 2021, 4:32:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bruno@baumgartner.com

BTW I try to open viewHomeInOverlay.html on my iPad in Safari. If I try chrome I get this error: https://ibb.co/4PX5D1G
[Mar 7, 2021, 8:00:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Similar error: I don’t think you can open a local HTML file on an iPad, moreover if it references other local files. You’ll have to run a HTTP server on your computer or host the HTML files on a server somewhere. If it’s too complicated, try Exported homes manager.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 8, 2021, 8:27:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gr8

Perfect, thank you
[Mar 8, 2021, 1:03:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 141   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved