Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6003 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
jorgesomers

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
wall patterns representing 1 brick

I´d like to have a different pattern to represent the size of 1 brick of 25 cm
The bricks I use is like a LEGO block.
They must match the holes with 1 block of 1/2 block.
And I also must place the concrete columns based on each side of a door and window, and each 7 holes I must fill with concrete, and each place where I have 2 or more walls hit each other.

So if I have it visualy would be very nice.
[Mar 25, 2016, 11:22:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: wall patterns representing 1 brick

Interesting idea.
Can you provide an image of the brick you are looking for?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 27, 2016, 12:42:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: wall patterns representing 1 brick

Yes, interesting concept. Please provide a link or image. I think I have heard of the kind of building blocks you talk about, but have not been able to find out more online.

As for the pattern, I am not entirely sure what you mean. But making a pattern match the wall has its difficulties as the patterns on a wall is mapped from a given position (see thread 5533). That again, I suppose, means you may have to:
- position your construction to match the pattern, and
- reverse or adjust the pattern to match the construction.

It may not be exactly the same as your issue, but walls (foundations) build in light-weight concrete blocs (such as these) has similar challenges. E.g like a couple of examples posted in SF 3D models 392. Construction blocks in this case are fairly well aligned, but it may not be easy to reproduce texture accuracy in a more complicated model.

Or maybe your question is different?

ok

Reversed pattern:

[Mar 30, 2016, 9:22:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved