Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 38
Posts: 38   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 224106 times and has 37 replies Next Thread
ElfenM

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Shape Generator plug-in

This is great and will help out a lot with SH3D! Like HawkDawg demonstrated - this would be great for slanted roofs.

Excellent job in this! You did great, Puybaret!
[Mar 18, 2016, 3:12:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TwistedLincoln

Very nice!

Would you be willing to post the source code for version 1.1?
[Mar 26, 2016, 5:26:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The source code is included in the plug-in file (keep in mind that a sh3p file is just a zip file you can explore with any zip tool).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 26, 2016, 6:59:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

I did not receive these threads about the shape generator plug in, but came on the page through another thread. Is there a reason I don't receive all threads? And if so, what is there to do about it?
[Mar 31, 2016, 1:45:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you want to follow all threads in the forum, click on My profile > My watch > Add Watch and finally choose Global Watch option.
[Mar 31, 2016, 2:20:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
lama1980

Polska

This add-on is great.
[Jun 9, 2016, 7:34:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
makelies

Suomi

This is what I've been waiting for a long time. A kind request: please add an edit function for any 4-6 corner object.
[Jul 21, 2016, 6:32:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Great you like it, but sorry for your request, I don't think it will happen.
[Jul 21, 2016, 11:32:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rennmoehre

Thanks, this plugin is really great!
[Aug 6, 2016, 8:43:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Worthitall

United States

I am new to Sweet Home, and have been looking for a software that will enable me to floor-plan a house renovation that has a vaulted ceiling in the main living room, with 8' ceilings everywhere else. This add-on looks like it might be my answer!

I have managed to make a shape representative of 1/2 of the vaulted room and create a "mirror image" to complete the room shape. (can't figure out how to post the image here though) wink

How can I make the shape represent walls so that I can place objects such as doors/fireplace/ceiling beams, furniture?

Or is there a better way to do what I need???
[Aug 17, 2016, 1:14:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 38   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved