Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5134 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
chvermont

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Drawing issues

Hi everyone
I'm a new Sweet Home user and I enjoy it.
During my fist project I have encounterd a couple of challanges which I'm sure you can help me with.
1. When I started to draw the top level, how do I add one below?
2. How can I create a roof?
3. How can I creat a wall which starts at the sealing(if you have a room which a part of it is sloped)?

Thanks in advanced for your help

Chvermont
[Jan 25, 2016, 6:26:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Drawing issues

1. When I started to draw the top level, how do I add one below?
Double-click the tab on the new level and insert the correct elevations/floor thickness and ceiling height (for each level).
2. How can I create a roof?
If you look ah the FAQ and in the forum you will find hints, e.g. thread 6372 has some links to start you off.
3. How can I creat a wall which starts at the sealing(if you have a room which a part of it is sloped)?
If you modify a wall, it is a question of setting start and end heights. Often you will first need to split the wall first. ok
[Jan 25, 2016, 7:42:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
chvermont

Re: Drawing issues

Thanks for your quick response.
This helped a lot.
I keep on trying?
:-)
[Jan 25, 2016, 7:29:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved