Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7426 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
bartleby

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
how to connect walls?

if u want to make a corner (90 degrees) out of 2 single walls, after changing a plan, those 2 walls will not be perfectly connected like when u build this corner at once.

is there a way to fix this?
sometimes tricky in the 3d-view.
maybe i should add a picture if am at home ;).
[Jan 19, 2016, 8:55:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: how to connect walls?

If you do not want to draw the wall again so it joins existing walls, the Advanced plan editing plug-in will let you join (connect) walls. Pay attention to wall direction (reverse if need be) and the order you select the walls you wish to connect. ok
[Jan 19, 2016, 3:16:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bartleby

Re: how to connect walls?

again, thx. great program and that for free - must be really much work.

i had problems with my houseproject being too big. with windows 7 i can make pictures in every quality without a problem, but with linux mint i have no chance to make pictures with better or best quality. worked in the beginning when project was smaller. maybe it will work again with ure "connect wall fix" - we will see.
[Jan 19, 2016, 7:01:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved