Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12736 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Graedy

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Error 1114

Hi,

I used sh3d version 5.1 (latest version) under windows 7 without any problems. Ever since I updated I get the following error when trying to launch sh3d:

"LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: Eine DLL-Initialisierungsroutine ist fehlgeschlagen."

Java - latest version
GD - latest driver version

I already tried the following things to solve this problem:

1. Under the GD menu "Switchable graphics" I changed the setting for sh3d to "high performance"
http://www.win-10-forum.de/windows-10-allgeme...routine-fehlgeschlag.html

2. I reinstalled sh3d under win10

Nothing worked. Any ideas? Let me know if you need any further information. Thanks ind advance.
[Jan 3, 2016, 9:45:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Error 1114

Did you try the installer version or the Java Web Start version?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 5, 2016, 9:59:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ManuFr

Hi all,

I tried the Java Web installer and I was prompted to associate files with applications.
After that I could start the local installation.
[Jan 13, 2016, 7:37:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Graedy

I used the installer version. Java Web Start works fine now. Thx.
[Feb 22, 2016, 2:19:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
daniloze

Brasil

Same error here with installed verson.
[Jul 30, 2016, 6:08:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wbravin

Italy

HELLO ALL

I'M NEW TO ALL THIS.

I downloaded the installer version and updated java 17.

when i go to install sweethome I get the common error 1114.

in searching the net i am directed to change my power setting to maximise.... which i do and the installation proceed normally.

however, if i forget to change the power setting back to optimise and reboot the pc, the pc crashes. I then need to reboot the pc in safe mode to set the power setting back to optimise. This does not successful all the time since last friday i needed to reinstall windows (paid License).

Why do i need to change the power setting and how can i avoid this issue?

thank you in advance for your help in this matter
[Feb 1, 2022, 9:39:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

If changing the graphic settings works, you could do one of the following to minimize the impact on the system:
  • enable the high performances only for Sweet Home 3D as described here;
  • if you're running on a laptop you can set high performances only when the pc is plugged.

The first option is the recommended one. If the first option doesn't work and you cannot reboot the pc when high performance is enabled, the second option give you a chance to reboot the pc by simply unplugging the power.

Anyway, before doing any of the above, ensure your graphic drivers and motherboard drivers are up to date.
[Feb 2, 2022, 9:33:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved