Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 54
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 69065 times and has 53 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: A house I've been working on (Tudor) redesigned

Here are a few more pictures I've been able to take of the update. I had to create separate files for just about each room for these (the Guest Bedroom and Guest Bathroom I saved as one file and the Garage was another one).

The Garage. The first picture is taken from one of the corners next to the Garage Door, and the second picture is taken from in front of the water heater.

The Guest Bedroom. I believe (since I can't seem to find any other recent pictures of this) that I changed just about all the furniture except for the lamps. I know I did change the carpeting and the ceiling texture.

The Guest Bathroom. I changed the walls from Matte to Shiny, and changed the color scheme so that it matches the Guest Bedroom - changed the tiles on the floor and in the bathing area, changed the marble on the sink countertop, changed the towels to green terry cloth. I think I also changed the model bathtub.

I did try to take a picture of the Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen area but the file seems to think it's too big to do so. I think it might just be my computer (it is about 8 years old after all). I did create a separate file for this though; here it is if anybody else would care to try wink: Tudor Castle Redraft Alt 3 Living Dining Kitchen
----------------------------------------

[Mar 20, 2018, 1:56:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I am so devastated at the moment; my computer crashed on me yesterday without warning, and I lost a good number of the house designs I've been working on (not to mention other things I'd saved on it). The ones that I didn't lose were ones that I downloaded to MediaFire, but some of those aren't quite updated (I posted those there then made modifications, but didn't save the modifications). crying

So, it looks like some of them I'm going to have to start from scratch, and some I'll have to update, hopefully with the help of the pictures I've posted here and on Facebook as references. That'll take some time though.

[Jun 30, 2018, 1:13:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I'm glad that I had a couple of files saved on MediaFire for this house, since I'd done some updating on part of one and had all the floors in another. I was able to combine them, as well as make a few design changes - inside and out.

Here's a link to the file, if you want a walkthrough.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/12md656nvpm2qho...lt_3%25282%2529.sh3d/file

Front of the house, three different angles.

Back of the house, four different angles.

Side patio. I've added a second table set with an umbrella as well as a small bar.

Front room. The first picture taken from near the front door, with the dining area, kitchen and guest bedroom door visible. The second taken from near the side door and stairway, with the small hall area and door leading to the garage visible.

Dining area. The first picture is taken from next to the china cabinet, with the kitchen visible. The second picture is taken from the corner near the kitchen, with the living room and guest bathroom visible.

Kitchen. The first picture is taken from next to the pantry. The second picture is taken from the corner between the stove and the window. I love the stove but for some reason it always seems to render strangely.

Guest bathroom; the first picture is taken from the corner near the door, the second is taken from the opposite corner in front of the bath tub.

Guest bedroom; the first picture is taken from just inside the door, the second is taken from near the nightstand in the back corner.

Garage from two different corners.

Now up the first set of stairs.

Main bathroom taken from near the door.

The first bedroom near the main bathroom.

Laundry room. I switched the cabinets.

Family room. The first picture is taken from in front of the corner curio cabinet. The second picture is taken from the middle of the corner sofa.

The second bedroom (the one over the garage).

Now to the top level.

Sewing room/Loft. The first taken from in front of the master bedroom door. The second taken from in front of the bookcase in the corner.

Master bedroom. The first taken from just inside the small hallway in the door. The second taken from the opposite corner.

Master bathroom, taken from the corner near the master bedroom door.

[Nov 5, 2018, 4:19:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Since the photo sharing site that I'd used before took itself down, I of course lost quite a few of the pictures I'd shared, especially with the last ones I'd shared of this one. Good news though, I actually had made some updates recently with this house and now have some new pictures I can share.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/64m83ihzx6nidt4/TC-A3.sh3d/file

Front, both Aerial and Virtual Visitor view. As can be seen, I have been able to create the "X" designs on the front of the house, by changing the "Horizontal rotation around" X axis on several blank boxes. Now, what I had in mind is actually visible. I also changed a few things (I found a green stucco texture online that I like), added a few other things, generally what I've done in the past.

The stucco that I found.

Front entrance. As can be seen, I moved the large vehicle out of the garage, basically because I have a VW Beetle inside; I don't remember if I had shared this change before.

Back Aerial. As can be seen, I added a gardening shed near the back, made a few more changes (mostly textural).

Back Patio, two different angles.

Side

Front Room, two different angles.

Dining Room, two different angles.

Kitchen, two different angles.

Guest Bathroom, two different angles.

Guest Bedroom, two different angles.

Garage, two different angles.

To the Middle Floor.

Main Bathroom.

Bedroom 1.

Laundry Room.

Family Room, two different angles.

Bedroom 2.

To the Top Floor.

Sewing Loft, two different angles.

Master Bedroom, two different angles.

Master Bathroom.

Main Floor floor plan. I wasn't able to include the gardening shed in this screenshot.

Middle Floor floor plan.

Top Floor floor plan.

[Sep 11, 2019, 6:18:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved